©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Testing Round

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
here is wats coming
Buck, racepicks, Bio, I will post a full list of what I have and would be happy to order a sample and donate some $$$ if I don't have the item. Just PM me what you'd like to add. Would you guys like to see things like generic exemestane, hCG, stanozolol, tidalifil, etc tested? Or is it strictly AAS and peps? I have those too but I know they're legit. I have to go through my shelf and see what I already have. Also does it seem unfair that PM mods send in samples? Or is this for members only?

I just don't want ppl to think, "Oh, well they're moderators of course they got real stuff."

I do have some anavar that I wouldn't mind seeing tested.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Buck, racepicks, Bio, I will post a full list of what I have and would be happy to order a sample and donate some $$$ if I don't have the item. Just PM me what you'd like to add. Would you guys like to see things like generic exemestane, hCG, stanozolol, tidalifil, etc tested? Or is it strictly AAS and peps? I have those too but I know they're legit. I have to go through my shelf and see what I already have. Also does it seem unfair that PM mods send in samples? Or is this for members only?

I just don't want ppl to think, "Oh, well they're moderators of course they got real stuff."

I do have some anavar that I wouldn't mind seeing tested.
yes we appreciate that
this has been discussed b4 and yr hands off for the reasons you stated above a shame
as the collection process evolved there is a system in place and it makes things harder
Imput always welcome

Reactions: pupu

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have 6 test results sent over to me from buck1973 this week.
I will be posting those Monday morning.
Right now the tech is trying to work out some of the editing bugs.

Reactions: MOOSE1 and *Bio*

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the latest round of test!
I have already received the results of the tests on the isovet products that were sent and I will not comment further since I am not a sponsor on the forum. If anybody wishes to email me about the results they can do so. I fully back my products 💯 since I am the one who over sees production on them. These products tested were done by me and me alone.