L Lizard King New member Mar 1, 2006 16 0 0 Between here and there USA Mar 7, 2006 #1 Is there any advantage taking 2 different kinds of PCT? Which one is the more popular one and why? Thanks again for your help.
Is there any advantage taking 2 different kinds of PCT? Which one is the more popular one and why? Thanks again for your help.
healthfreak Registered User Jun 19, 2005 949 0 0 Mar 7, 2006 #2 I assume you are refering to nolva and clomid. some like to take one or the other. but I like taking both. nolva is good for keeping gyno from occuring and clomid is for getting you natural test production back to normal. so there both very needed.
I assume you are refering to nolva and clomid. some like to take one or the other. but I like taking both. nolva is good for keeping gyno from occuring and clomid is for getting you natural test production back to normal. so there both very needed.
L Lizard King New member Mar 1, 2006 16 0 0 Between here and there USA Mar 9, 2006 #3 Would there be any benefit by taking clomid AND proviron at the same time for pct?