©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Next cycle help

mojo

Registered User
Feb 1, 2005
172
0
0
Thoughts on this cycle

wk 1-2 500 mg/wk test enanthate
wk 3-8 750 mg/wk test enanthate
wk 9-14 500 mg/wk test enanthate
100 mg/eod Tren Hex
50 mg/d T-Bol
50 mg/eod Winny Depot

Was thinking about running EQ the first 8-10 weeks with the Test, any thoughts on that or another injectible to run with it in place of the EQ? Also, should the T-Bol, Winny or Tren be ran longer? I usually dont like to run the Tren longer than 6 weeks because of the side effects.
 
I would run the EQ with the whole run,Test/EQ= my fav.combo
I would eliminate the Tren from the run.
That's a heavy cycle w/o it.
Just my opinion.But good advice.
 
Last edited:
run the winny for the last 6 weeks of your cycle. right up to pct. get rid of the tren for now. run the EQ for 12 or 14 weeks.
 
why would you get rid of the tren? Everything I have researched states that Tren/T-Bol/Winny is a great combo. Not to mention that I already have the Tren on hand and have had great results with it in the past.