©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Nolva or Clomid?

Wouldn't nolvadex be kept just in case of gyno? It's a lot stronger than clomid when it comes to an anti-estrogen.
 
I'm glad you posted this freejay to clear some things up for me......Correct me if I'm wrong........which I probably am... :)

1) Isn't Nolva used to help stop gyno from occuring, NOT reverse effects once it has started?

2) Is clomid only mainly used to help your bodies natural ability to produce Test. (usually at the end of a cycle) does it really work that well with water retention.

3) Wouldn't armidex be a better choice over nolva and clomid?

thanks bros....
 
Last edited:
Once gyno takes hold it takes surgery to get rid of. I had a friend who had it(not from roids) and nothing the doctor gave him got rid of it, he had to get surgery. Nolva is used to prevent it from getting that bad. But, to Freejay's point, I beleive he's asking about Nolva vs. Clomid durring PCT. I'd like to hear some opinions on that as well..
 
Not if you completely have it. If you are showing symptoms it will make them dissapear.
 
Severe said:
Not if you completely have it. If you are showing symptoms it will make them dissapear.
Having symptoms and having gyno are two different things......... :)
 
Zaven said:
I don't think it does Severe.........I think that's a misconception of nolva...


Nolva can reverse gyno as long as it hasn't been in place for too long from what I have heard. I've never had gyno so I wouldn't know first-hand.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Nolva can reverse gyno as long as it hasn't been in place for too long from what I have heard. I've never had gyno so I wouldn't know first-hand.
There is medical studies where Novadex has reduced gyno as long as it hasnt hardened. I use Nolvadex during my cycles, and I prefer Nolvadex over Clomid for PCT as well. Clomid can have too many negative sides, where Nolvadex doesnt give me any.
 
tee said:
There is medical studies where Novadex has reduced gyno as long as it hasnt hardened. I use Nolvadex during my cycles, and I prefer Nolvadex over Clomid for PCT as well. Clomid can have too many negative sides, where Nolvadex doesnt give me any.


Thanks T. So far, I have not had ANY sides from AAS's (to date I have taken T-Bol, Masteron, and Test Prop.) I have also not had any sexual sides or shriking of the testes. I attribute this to my natural resistance to all things chemical (probably gonna be one of those 1g of test guys) and my continual consumption of T boosters, and liver protectants.
 
Freejay said:
Which do you prefer and why?
Niether--I take 2 PROVIRON at the onset of any estrogen symptom.wipes it out.
CLOMID.take it.hate it.but not because of sides. its effective---It just means Im off cycle.
Oh yeah and if your dumb enough to let your 'gyno' become full blown GYNO-then yeah, it's a nasty,scarring surgical situation.


...we dont really gynocomastia here
 
Last edited:
kell11 said:
Niether--I take 2 PROVIRON at the onset of any estrogen symptom.wipes it out.
CLOMID.take it.hate it.but not because of sides. its effective---It just means Im off cycle.
Oh yeah and if your dumb enough to let your 'gyno' become full blown GYNO-then yeah, it's a nasty,scarring surgical situation.


...we dont really gynocomastia here

Yeah...If you get Gyno to that extent, your a toolbox!
 
I take them both. I am prone to gyno symptoms so I take 20 mg nolva/day throughout the entire cycle and for 2 weeks after. I also run proviron sometimes with it. The clomid I take at the end of the cycle for 3 weeks, 100mg/d for 10 days and 50 mg the following 10 days. This always seems to get my balls back in order. Also when coming off a long cycle like the one I am on now I will run HCG at 1000 IU/day for 10 days at the end of the cycle.