©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oracle Pre cycle pics

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
lol....say that to the guys on stage competing for the sandow at the olympia. I think they might disagree with you.

W

wolfyEVH

lol...i dont shave my pits.....don't really know that many guys who do....unless its like a jungle in there, then i can see doin that.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Aratesticle said:
real men don't shave their armpits!!!!!

I shave mine. It not only looks nicer, but it drastically cuts down on bodyodor.
You don't even have to shave them all of the way. If you get a hair trimmer and just keep it down to say 1/4 inch it looks much cleaner.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
are you guys trying to say that mine looked like a jungle.....Oh DR your so well groomed....lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
seriously, i was never the beast under the pit, but still i use the trimmer as well, and cut it short, girls dont complain and it is better when they laying with you and you ahve your arm around them, so that they dont have a face full of hair and smell.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
seriously, i was never the beast under the pit, but still i use the trimmer as well, and cut it short, girls dont complain and it is better when they laying with you and you ahve your arm around them, so that they dont have a face full of hair and smell.

to steal a phrase from tex.....your underarm hair should be short for a woman so she won't have a face full of hair is like a man between a woman's "COODER" the same should go....Cooder...what a word. lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
its "cooter" not cooder. but i like how im rubbing off on people. lol the world needs more texascreeds

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
Nice bi's oracle. lol - can't believe you guys are knockin the man's pits!

tex is just jealous cause he doesn't have his pubes yet

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
wolfy is always pming me with questions about shaving, and this is , and "how come mine aint big", and like bro, thats too far.