©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Oral Cycle...

shamrock10

Registered User
Aug 30, 2004
282
0
0
hi guys...

i was wanting to start a new cycle but only with orals...the reason being is being i dont want to deal with trying to hide away to inject myself or hide/dispose of my syringes from my roommates...

i have 50mgs pills of anadrol/dbol/winstrol....

how would you guys set up a cycle for this? i have plenty of nolva/clomid too....have any of you ever dont just an oral cycle before? with reccomendations/advice? how are the sides?? hopefully not as bad as my first cycle of test e/deca!!...thanks guys...
 
wont work...sorry......

the only things that would remotely be worth running alone would be var or tbol....both expensive and not worth the gains IMO
 
if your going to take all those orals then get something to clean out your liver or your appetite will go to crap

take a liver health supplement, cranberry, milk thistle, etc.
 
how hard is it to hide stuff?? are you all living in the same bedroom together!?!?!
 
privacy

shamrock10 said:
i was wanting to start a new cycle but only with orals...the reason being is being i dont want to deal with trying to hide away to inject myself or hide/dispose of my syringes from my roommates...

Do you also refrain from masturbating so your flatmates won't know about that? I'm kinda joking but it seems to me like most guys your age jack off at least once a day (I do more than that) and don't seem to have trouble hiding it. If they think you are in a private location for a few minutes on a regular basis they will probably give you some space because they think you are jacking off. Anyway, I think orals are not healthy but I am not hiding my injections from my wife so I don't have to worry about privacy issues.
 
Andrew said:
Do you also refrain from masturbating so your flatmates won't know about that? I'm kinda joking but it seems to me like most guys your age jack off at least once a day (I do more than that) and don't seem to have trouble hiding it. If they think you are in a private location for a few minutes on a regular basis they will probably give you some space because they think you are jacking off. Anyway, I think orals are not healthy but I am not hiding my injections from my wife so I don't have to worry about privacy issues.
LMFAO Andrew! Or, maybe just take a newspaper into the can with you and claim your were enjoying a good long dump.
 
stealthmeister said:
LMFAO Andrew! Or, maybe just take a newspaper into the can with you and claim your were enjoying a good long dump.
And you can hide the spent syring in the newspaper after you're done before you thow it out.
 
Ya whats the deal. you have no privacy? You will lose almost everything gained if you just use those drugs plu they are very toxic so in the end all you have acheived is a stressed out liver. They are great fast gainers but without something to harden up your initial gains your wasting your time!
 
you do laundry, right? well, keep a laundry detergent bottle(the hard plastic ones) aside and throw your pins in there, thats what i do. and get a small safe for your gear/unused pins and hide it well. i wouldn't do an all oral cycle. you would feel like one huge piece of shit on all those orals, and not to mention its just plain retarded. take my suggestion, or do nothing at all. STEROIDS AREN'T MAGIC PILLZ!
 
not to mention that anything oral must go through your liver twice hence double the liver damage.
 
I think you would be cheating yourself to try an all oral cycle. if your gona cycle, do it right
 
Last edited:
I live with my parents shamrock, so I think you can hide injecting from your roomate pretty easy. Get a chest or something that is what I have and just go to the bathroom lock the door and inject. It is not hard to hide.
 
fuzion said:
I live with my parents shamrock, so I think you can hide injecting from your roomate pretty easy. Get a chest or something that is what I have and just go to the bathroom lock the door and inject. It is not hard to hide.

I'm beginning to think he is looking for THE excuse which will be good enough to justify an oral only cycle.

There isn't one. Save yourself the flaming bro. Inject or quit. Those are your only real options.