- Mar 31, 2005
- 1
- 0
- 0
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
bitchtitsjunior said:Im allergic to penicillin would using steroids affect me in any harmful way.
bitchtitsjunior said:Im allergic to penicillin would using steroids affect me in any harmful way.
duranm said:speaking of penicillin,
Is the penicilin shot as much painful as a steroid oil-based shot.
i recently had one and couldn't walk normal for a few minutes. it was sore
bitchtitsjunior said:Im allergic to penicillin would using steroids affect me in any harmful way.
SuperFly said:I hope you never catch VD.....LOL![]()
I am allergic to penicillin and take steroids with no problem. That doesnt mean that you wouldn't have an allergy though. Each person is different, but I have never heard of allergies from the two substances being connected.bitchtitsjunior said:Im allergic to penicillin would using steroids affect me in any harmful way.
























