I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Feb 27, 2013 #1 Anyone use these? I've heard good things but want first hand knowledge from actual user. Thanks TensUnits
Anyone use these? I've heard good things but want first hand knowledge from actual user. Thanks TensUnits
norbit09 AnaSCI VET Jul 14, 2012 1,063 0 0 Seattle Feb 27, 2013 #2 I used one back about 7yrs ago I had my pinky finger severed and reattached it help, pretty sure the new ones must b better. Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
I used one back about 7yrs ago I had my pinky finger severed and reattached it help, pretty sure the new ones must b better.
S striffe AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2012 2,440 0 0 USA Feb 28, 2013 #3 I had a couple surgeries this year to repair my ankle after a severe break that hsppened last summer. I do believe it helped.
I had a couple surgeries this year to repair my ankle after a severe break that hsppened last summer. I do believe it helped.