©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Please Help With This Cycle

Tank12

Registered User
Apr 27, 2005
67
0
0
Let me ask you guys a question. Im on my 5th week of my dbol, eq and sust cycle. I saw some results after my 3rd week. I feel im not gaining anymore. Should I switch up my cycle a bit?..I was going to discontinue the dbol nex week and add 60mg anavar and 1 winny. What about my injects, should i switch them around and maybe add something and take something away...I am going on vacation July 20 and want to look BIG...Please give me any suggestions you might have..

How long can I run this cycle?
 
I personally wouldn't start another oral after already doing 6 weeks of dbol and if u are talking about oral winny then that is way too many orals for one cycle in my opinion.
 
I am doing 1cc of sust every other day, 1cc of EQ 2 times a week(mon & fri) and
6 dbol a day...I have a nice stash so, i have pretty much everything..I just feel my gaind could be better..I eat like an animal and work out 5 days a week..I bought my gear from GP, I hope is dosed right. When I did a few cycles years ago with pharmacutical gear, I was huge..This is the first time trying UG Gear.

Please give me some good cycle advise. Thanks !!!
 
You may be overtraining at 5 days a week.

After stopping the Dbol, you are going to lose water weight. If you keep hitting it hard and eating lots, you will see gains again.
 
Tren

I was told to stop the orals for now and add Tren. Is that right?
 
Tank12 said:
I was told to stop the orals for now and add Tren. Is that right?


no......3 compounds is more than enough..once that dbol is done, leave it........how many cycles have you ran????
 
at leat 5

I have ran at least 5 cycles, but that was 7 years ago and this is the first time using UG lab. I dont feel like i got the same results as the pharmacutical grade.
 
how is your diet looking?? drugs help, but they dont do everything like food does
 
Tank12 said:
I have ran at least 5 cycles, but that was 7 years ago and this is the first time using UG lab. I dont feel like i got the same results as the pharmacutical grade.

that was 7 years ago bro...you were alot younger. Your body isn't going to react the same as it did back then
 
Any Suggestions?

I Know, Do you have any suggestions?...how long should I run this cycle?..Should I add to it, or leave it alone..Thanks Guys !!!
 
Diet

I eat at least 5 to 6 times a day. Not big meals because I dont want to get a belly..Should I be eating more?..
 
Tank12 said:
I eat at least 5 to 6 times a day. Not big meals because I dont want to get a belly..Should I be eating more?..


yes.....the number of meals is more important than the size of them.......while on a bunch of gear like test and eq, its not that easy to put on fat...unless you're really really trying........increase the cals