©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Price Check

That's pricey for me. How many do you get and for what overrall cost.
 
I knew

oracle said:
That is was expensive but I didn't know how expensive. I only ever bought 50mg winny tabs from an underground lab a while ago and they were only $1.00 a piece.
Thanks
-EC
 
The price is still

CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think that is to much for a BD 50mg tab. I mean your not getting ripped off that is what they go for on the street maybe a little more sometimes. If you went to by a 50mg winnie amp you would pay $5-$12 and they are the same mg + I think winnie orals are better than the injections.
kinda expensive. I guess I just need to find another source.
-EC