L longdong New member May 4, 2005 10 0 0 Jun 3, 2005 #1 Was wondering if anybody knew anything about using while on antibiotics. Could this be harmful. If so could you explain for me. Thanks a lot.
Was wondering if anybody knew anything about using while on antibiotics. Could this be harmful. If so could you explain for me. Thanks a lot.
Freejay Registered User Feb 3, 2005 877 0 0 53 Michigan Jun 3, 2005 #2 longdong said: Was wondering if anybody knew anything about using while on antibiotics. Could this be harmful. If so could you explain for me. Thanks a lot. Click to expand... I can't think of any particular reason why it would be bad, but I'm no doctor. Some steroids are immune stimulating. Kell...any thoughts?
longdong said: Was wondering if anybody knew anything about using while on antibiotics. Could this be harmful. If so could you explain for me. Thanks a lot. Click to expand... I can't think of any particular reason why it would be bad, but I'm no doctor. Some steroids are immune stimulating. Kell...any thoughts?
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 3, 2005 #3 The only drug-drug Interactions that the USP-DI lists for testosterone is Anticoagulants, Insulin, ACTH and corticosteroids, and oxyphenbutazone. So it looks safe to me.
The only drug-drug Interactions that the USP-DI lists for testosterone is Anticoagulants, Insulin, ACTH and corticosteroids, and oxyphenbutazone. So it looks safe to me.