©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



~Prohormone Ban on the Horizon?~

WesleyInman

Registered User
Jul 28, 2013
79
0
6
Glad to see the U.S government has its priorities straight.
As I type this tons of heroin and cocaine are crossing the border right on schedule
 
Orrin Hatch (R-UT) is involved, google him and you'll see how he's used BS rhetoric to 'protect' consumers with the Dietary Supplement Full Implementation and Enforcement Act of 2010, legislation that "will help the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) protect consumers from unsafe dietary supplements and boost FDA accountability." Truth be told, he was looking to turn UT's supplement industry profits (at around $5B annually) through the roof because the bill only requires that supplements need to be “reasonably safe.” That’s it. Doesn't sound like he's too concerned with the health or safety of anything except the revenue generated in his state.
Orrin Hatch also inferred that a vote for the democrats' Kerry was going to turn the US into open season on Americans by terrorists. Another partisan scare tactic to win the election. Pathetic.
 
None of this shit makes sense. There is an indication at the federal level, that pot will be legal nationwide soon. So steroids are bad for you and pot is good?
 
Steroids have such a bad rep that it will be hard to get them legalized. There is so much misinformation and I think most steroid users are either afraid or ashamed to admit they use in public. Most of the pot users admit that they do it because its not as stigmatized anymore. So there is a pot lobby in congress. No such luck for gear users.
 
So steroids are bad for you and pot is good?

in a word....yes lol

if I had a 16 year old son which I don't and he had the choice between going to GNC for pro hormones or the head shop for some ganja....can't really decide on which I'd rather him buy...probably the ganja tho
 
in a word....yes lol

if I had a 16 year old son which I don't and he had the choice between going to GNC for pro hormones or the head shop for some ganja....can't really decide on which I'd rather him buy...probably the ganja tho

Sorry, my son's gettin' the roids not pot. Pot makes you a brainless, estrogenic, lazy ass. Of course, this is what the gov't. wants from the next generation.
 
I don't smoke pot but you would be surprised by how many successful people do. I don't find it any more harmful than alcohol
 
I would not be surprised if it was coming from a pharmaceutical lobby. They always use the excuse that they are protecting the American public just like in 1985 when the roid ban hit.
 
I would not be surprised if it was coming from a pharmaceutical lobby. They always use the excuse that they are protecting the American public just like in 1985 when the roid ban hit.


It's supported by some natty supplement groups etc. basically it's commercial biggies that will make more money by getting rid of the small competition that makes products that actually work for body building. Big lobby groups basically.

Five major dietary supplement industry associations, including the United Natural Products Alliance and the Council for Responsible Nutrition, announced their support for the bill Tuesday.
 
Last edited:
It's supported by some natty supplement groups etc. basically it's commercial biggies that will make more money by getting rid of the small competition that makes products that actually work for body building. Big lobby groups basically.

Five major dietary supplement industry associations, including the United Natural Products Alliance and the Council for Responsible Nutrition, announced their support for the bill Tuesday.

Big Red Flag. I ts like the health insurance companies supporting Obama Care. Any Company that or organization that agrees with govt intervention is either co conspirators or trying to deal a blow to competition.