©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Question??

Champ24

New member
Mar 4, 2005
20
0
0
I am planning on doing a cycle of Test et this summer at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and using novaldex and clomid for PCT. This would be my first cycle of AAS. Also, I am 22, 5'11" and 190 lbs. The reason I am asking this question is that I'm in pharmacy school and will be working at the hospital with about 50 pharmacists in it this summer. I was wondering if any of you thought that if they saw my gains and any sides I was having that they would think that I was on AAS. Just asking for curiosity's sake I guess. I really would rather not have a pharmacist question the fact that I had been taking steroids. Any feedback is welcome! Thanks guys.
 
TexasCreed said:
just be cool about it and mention that you work out alot, but do this casually and not all obvious.

I definitly agree with TC on this one. I'm half way through my first cycle and have been asked quite a bit lately if I'm juicing. Gains are noticable. I just tell everyone I'm bulking for a couple months and eating everything in sight. I also add that I take creatine and protein. If you work out with any of them, they might wonder how your lifts are sky rocketing!
 
Like They Said Tell Always State That You Have To Work Out Tonight During The Course Of The Day And Also Eat Alot Of Food In Front Of People.
 
Champ24 said:
I am planning on doing a cycle of Test et this summer at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and using novaldex and clomid for PCT. This would be my first cycle of AAS. Also, I am 22, 5'11" and 190 lbs. The reason I am asking this question is that I'm in pharmacy school and will be working at the hospital with about 50 pharmacists in it this summer. I was wondering if any of you thought that if they saw my gains and any sides I was having that they would think that I was on AAS. Just asking for curiosity's sake I guess. I really would rather not have a pharmacist question the fact that I had been taking steroids. Any feedback is welcome! Thanks guys.
Even with pharmacists, most people would not put two and two together. If anyone asks, tell them you take alkylized creatine.
 
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I'll make sure to use those ideas. Makes me feel much better. Your information is invaluable.
 
Always keep your business "Your" business. Good genetics is the easiest thing to mention. Just tell them I am's what I am's (popeye) and that you eat your spinach. :)
 
I have been making similar comments to people to prep them for any gains I will make on cycle.

Im currently in my second week.
 
Don't sweat it too much bro. I have all kinds of people in my gym giving me the eye now. I really think that a lot of my gains to date have been due to taking so much time off though. And if anyone persists....Tell them to get bent!
 
This guy at work asked me yesterday "Are you taking steroids?"
My response is always "HELL NO! That shit makes your hair fall out and your nuts shrink up! No way in hell I could ever stick a needle into my body!!"
lol - this one works fairly well.