©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



questions about gyno

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
well im not sure what it stands for , but I understand it can lead to some rather bad stuff. what are the warning signs (ichy nipps I have heard, any others?) also what do you do if you start to feel symptoms during your cycle(how much nolva?). anything else I should know?
 
gynocomastia aka man-boobs. i take 40 mg/day of nolva if i ever get itchy/swollen nips.
 
I would run it the rest of the cycle, but people here might tell you different. Or you could after sides disappear do 20 mg/day
 
Like you said u could have itchy nipples or soreness.. Also if you feel a bump starting to develope in your boob right where the nipples are.. Sign of gyno..
 
Gyno stands for gynocomastia but the correct spelling is actually gynecomastia.
You would want to start with the nolva at the first signs of gyno. Some will say start as high as 80mg for the first few days and then step down to 20mg ed and run it till the end of your cycle and also your pct.
Something else to read about is a drug called arimidex. This helps get rid of the estrogen in your body that causes the gyno, but you dont want to go too crazy with this either because estrogen is good for building muscle, but you just dont want too much of it. Most recommend .25mg ed or .5 mg eod.
 
I would probably suggest you run it for the rest of the cycle considering that if you got it the first time you'll more than likely get it again. Some people are just fortunate that they aren't likely NOT to get it at all (like myself).
 
My gyno started up or should I say flared up...My fucking nips were screaming....I have to figure it's because of the d-bol....I'm doing 60 mgs of nolva and as soon as it stop hurting I'll back it down to 20mgs......I'm now wondering if it's even worth the risk to fuck with the d-bol instead just do another oral so I won't have to qworry about the gyno...