©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



R.I.P. Mike Matarazzo November 8, 1965 - August 17, 2014

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
4,826
0
0
Regrettably, we have just learned of the passing of former IFBB Pro bodybuilder, Mike Matarazzo. Mike Matarazzo had been suffering from heart problems since his open heart surgery in December of 2004, and according to*Wikipedia,*was admitted to the intensive care unit of Stanford hospital in Palo Alto*due to heart complications. *Sadly, he passed away today, Sunday August 17, 2014(it actually says 2004 but I changed it), at just 48 years old.

Mike Matarazzo, you will be missed and remembered. -*FLEX **

- See more at: http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/rip-mike-matarazzo#sthash.oR4GWeXX.dpuf
 
Sorry to hear that. I met him at a seminar once. Real good guy.
 
This is horrible. I found out on AB. The things we have done to be in top shape, you wonder if it's worth it in the end.

R.I.P. Big Mike, you will be missed, my prayers are with you and your family. Go with GOD my friend.
 
Mike was one of favorites back then. I've always had a thing for rooting for fellow New Englanders.

And yes indeed, he was a class act. Regrettably I only met him once.

RIP big guy.
 
So sad...I met him many years ago and he was a really down to earth, nice guy!

I remember reading years ago, when he had his triple or quadruple bypass surgery. He said, that he got to the point in his career where he needed to consume much more protein, so he started eating 5lbs of red meat a day!

Keep getting the blood work done everyone!