©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ronnie Coleman 2003 Mr. Olympia Training

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have seen others post RC's training vids before but I don't think this one has been posted. It popped up on you-tube and he really does look ridiculous in them. Just insanely huge with veins popping out everywhere. There won't be another Ronnie for awhile that's for certain...

YouTube

YouTube

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If I trained my calves like that they would never grow. They still barely grow anyway :eek::D but I would still have tiny calves. I used to go just as heavy as him (actually heavier) but like Ronnie very partial reps because of the heavy weight and it done nothing for me. The rest of his training is unbelievable and it's crazy how impressive he looked in 2003. Crazy crazy crazy genetics.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
If I trained my calves like that they would never grow. They still barely grow anyway :eek::D but I would still have tiny calves. I used to go just as heavy as him (actually heavier) but like Ronnie very partial reps because of the heavy weight and it done nothing for me. The rest of his training is unbelievable and it's crazy how impressive he looked in 2003. Crazy crazy crazy genetics.

___LEVRONE always said, if Ronnie, and before him Yates, you had to decide where you were gonna place on Sunday - You cant beat him.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
___LEVRONE always said, if Ronnie, and before him Yates, you had to decide where you were gonna place on Sunday - You cant beat him.

I thought for sure that LEVRONE would end up with a MR.O title eventually. I don't think we got to see his full potential or even close. The man is a genetic freak himself. He deserves to be in the conversation of one of the greatest.