©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Shoulder Problems

Freejay

Registered User
Feb 3, 2005
877
0
0
53
Michigan
Well Bro's...I want to the orthopedic surgeon today, and he gave me the all clear!!! He said I definately had some trauma in both shoulders, but no torn RC, and no unstable shoulder. He said that if I'm careful, I will make a full recovery!
 
Freejay said:
Well Bro's...I want to the orthopedic surgeon today, and he gave me the all clear!!! He said I definately had some trauma in both shoulders, but no torn RC, and no unstable shoulder. He said that if I'm careful, I will make a full recovery!

Good to hear....so stop being a wuss and knock it out.
 
Freejay said:
Well Bro's...I want to the orthopedic surgeon today, and he gave me the all clear!!! He said I definately had some trauma in both shoulders, but no torn RC, and no unstable shoulder. He said that if I'm careful, I will make a full recovery!

Good to hear bro!