©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Size pin for Winstrol

squish

Registered User
May 20, 2005
50
0
0
3rd dimension
DAMN! Winny hurts... been injecting 50mg daily with 25Gx 5/8 pin. Been alternating sites (delts, bis). Running out of places that are swollen and too soar to inject again. Questions: Can I use this needle size to inject in my glutes? Or can I use my 23G 1 1/2 needles to inject the Winstrol? I hear that using the larger pin for Winny is not appropriate.
 
If it's water based why not just drink it? Also the 5/8 pin is too small to inject into your glute most would prefer 1 1/2 since the glute is thick
 
Some think the smaller the pin the better. Since it's water it won't take forever to get in the syringe also it's small enough to where it's effortless of a shot to take making rotation of the body parts more painless.