©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Someone is suspecting

steve0085 said:
When people stay by a station I want too long I like to drop one of my atomic nasty farts as I pass by, they usually move, but when I get the station I have to work through the stench

amazing
 
steve0085 said:
When people stay by a station I want too long I like to drop one of my atomic nasty farts as I pass by, they usually move, but when I get the station I have to work through the stench


What do you do when a really hot chick with an amazing body smells your atomic nasty fart?!?!?!?
 
He probably will just blame it on one of the fat bitches with the tight spandex...hey that may be a good conversation starter with a hot chick at the gym...hmmm
 
That's a good one bizarro, but the time of day I go to the gym in my hick town there's only me and a bunch of old people, never a hot chick
 
steve0085 said:
That's a good one bizarro, but the time of day I go to the gym in my hick town there's only me and a bunch of old people, never a hot chick

Hick town explains why you don't mind letting one rip in the public
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
What do you do when a really hot chick with an amazing body smells your atomic nasty fart?!?!?!?

Never had it happen (yet)! I usually leave the scene of the crime ASAP when I let one go! LOL!!!
 
this got so off track I forgot the original topic. :)

I haven't had anyone say anything to me yet, I kinda wish they would, at least that tells me they think im getting bigger.
 
mr.nitrofish said:
this got so off track I forgot the original topic. :)

I haven't had anyone say anything to me yet, I kinda wish they would, at least that tells me they think im getting bigger.

I'll tell you bro....your getting bigger....honestly
 
My f'n boss says smartass shit EVERYDAY about me being on steroids. I honestly don't think he gives a damn. I just wish he would quit running his mouth because it could end up costing me my job if the wrong people find out. Our company policy states that breaking the law on or off the job will result in immediate termination.
I feel like saying "Yeah, dumbass, I'm on steroids. Now shut the fuck up about it before you get me fired."
Its crazy how people will do everything they can to fuck you over when they are jealous of you.
 
imdaman1 said:
.
I feel like saying "Yeah, dumbass, I'm on steroids. Now shut the fuck up about it before you get me fired."
.
i had a similar event happen to me i was out with some friends and i got called in to work the night shift, but when they called i was at the bar. so being the dedacated worker that i am i showed up and this guy kept trying to whisper man your fucked up and he said it like three or four times finally i told him, yeah bitch i am so shut the fuck up.... man i was pissed off , needless to say i found a little spot to sleep some of it off
 
imdaman1 said:
My f'n boss says smartass shit EVERYDAY about me being on steroids. I honestly don't think he gives a damn. I just wish he would quit running his mouth because it could end up costing me my job if the wrong people find out. Our company policy states that breaking the law on or off the job will result in immediate termination.
I feel like saying "Yeah, dumbass, I'm on steroids. Now shut the fuck up about it before you get me fired."
Its crazy how people will do everything they can to fuck you over when they are jealous of you.
Tell him you feel a 'Roid Rage' coming on and may have to kick his ass if he doesn't shut up about the juice :D
 
dude some fools at my gym just want people to know their on juice. theyre huge and have white bandages taped to the back of their arms. might as well stamp "LOOK, IM ON JUICE!!" on thier forehead!!....lol
 
ORACLE said:
I recently started working out at the YMCA and I was at the gym today after taking a week away for personal reasons and i was talking to an "aqcuantance" and told him that i was feeling tired and unmotivated since i missed a week. Basically just shooting the shit.....when out of nowhere he says "yeah, i wish i had some test". I looked at him like "what :confused: ". And just played it off like it was nothing. However i think he really is suspecting and so are some other guys at the gym. Oh well........
BFD,(what he may "suspect'').Screw him.He'll just have to find and buy his own as we all have to do..
 
tee said:
I love the guys that grunt like they're taking a shit and want everyone to know about it. They cant pick up a weight without making some stupid noise. Usually they have about the same amount of weight on the bar that my little sister uses.
LOL man i see that all the time
 
Last edited: