©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Started Second Cycle

Vizzy7

Registered User
Dec 7, 2004
138
0
0
USA
Well the time has come for round 2.
I have started my second cycle which
consists of 12 weeks
(EQ) 1-12
(Test E) 1-12
(Winstrol) 6-12
(D Bol) 1-4
all of which is BD so it should be good shit.
Anyways I weighed in at 212 lbs
have plenty of nolva and clomid ready and I will have some before and after pics for you guys when Im done. Sometime around (JULY)

Is it me or do you guys mentally feel much better when your on a cycle?
Seems like the whole time im off im depressed!!??
Oh well nothing but good things to look forward to!!!!
 
hope you get what you want out of this cycle bro. And yes i do feel alot better
 
Vizzy7 said:
Well the time has come for round 2.
I have started my second cycle which
consists of 12 weeks
(EQ) 1-12
(Test E) 1-12
(Winstrol) 6-12
(D Bol) 1-4
all of which is BD so it should be good shit.

Good Luck.
I just started An all BD run.Started,ha. I mean I shifted to all BD.And I began gaining again.It's been a while since I noticed an anabolic spike.Im pleased w/ the stuff.
 
My source doesn't do british dragon....but i'm very satisfied with the gear he presents. BD just has a name established for itself but i think gear is gear as long as you get it from a reputable source.