©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



steroid cleanse

there are lab tests to show it works, but i'm still skeptical. supposedly it wont work for deca. the most important parts are the steps that DONT include this stuff, like the drinking of water and tea. i dont like this product as its just going to be mainly used by stoners tying to pass their piss tests. if you're gonna juice up and you know you're gonna get tested, use short esters and peptides like insulin and GH. its not that hard to beat the system. look at all them gold medal winners in track and field ;)
 
Also you cant eat alot while on it and some of the time your not supposed to eat. Shit in 5 days you could loose 3 por 4 pounds of muscle doing this. But Some of those MLB players should be using this if it actually works.
 
healthfreak said:
Also you cant eat alot while on it and some of the time your not supposed to eat. Shit in 5 days you could loose 3 por 4 pounds of muscle doing this. But Some of those MLB players should be using this if it actually works.

you'd think that if it actually worked, professional athletes would have been using this for awhile now before it became available to all.
 
Ya thats what I was thinking. Not to mention supposed all natural competing bodybuilders would jump all over this shit.
 
I copied the list of ingredients. I highly doubt that this stuff works. I would have to see the proof.



Ingredients

Magnesium 250mg………….62%
Chloride 680mg…………...**
Sulfate 75mg……………**
Potassium less than 5mg……**
Sodium less than 5mg……**
Lithium 1.5mg……………**
Boron 1mg………………**
Calcium (from a specially precipitated calcium carbonate & alfalfa) 75mg……………7%
Iodine (from kelp) 225mcg……….150%

Other Ingredients:

1250 mg. Alfalfa, 150 mg. Pacific Kelp, 125 mg. Calcium Carbonate, Bromide, Carbonate, Flouride, Rubidium, Scandium, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strongtium, Cobalt, Zinc, Tin, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yitrium, Molybdenum, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Erbium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dyposium, Ho Mium, Bismuth, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Ytterbium, Eurbium, Europium, Neopium. May contain 0.00000014% D Methyldicocoalklammonium Chloride and <0.0000003% Isopropanol.
 
IT works I have reviewed this product. I have more access to the data because of my standing in the community. It will also cleanse most rec drugs and inviromental toxins ..I will be adding it to all our stores............Lion