©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol For Women......

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
If it was me and my lady, I would monitor closely and dose as a appropriate. Do your research, which you have done im sure, ( which is why alot of us are here). This is off topic sorry to bore you guys/gals. My lady use to body build with her twin sis. A SHOW STOPPER!! any way... I love female muscle, wish there was more, they stopped cause of fear of more "sides" which were minor. I totally respect it. Any how good luck, Love female muscle....OUT.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
If it was me and my lady, I would monitor closely and dose as a appropriate. Do your research, which you have done im sure, ( which is why alot of us are here). This is off topic sorry to bore you guys/gals. My lady use to body build with her twin sis. A SHOW STOPPER!! any way... I love female muscle, wish there was more, they stopped cause of fear of more "sides" which were minor. I totally respect it. Any how good luck, Love female muscle....OUT.

throw up a pic

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

According to Mike Arnolds article, 10mgs of var is androgenically equal to 10 mgs of superdrol. Again, this is theoretical so we will definitelty be watching the sides. But on a side note, 10mgs of var has virtually no masculinizing effects on my wife. Shes ran as much as 30mgs of var and was fine.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am sure that the high androgen ratio explains the ladies sex drive and we are coming off this week, but it's been a great "ride" LOL

Hawk

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
When my wife is done with pregnancy and breast feeding she wants to get strong and fit, she is naturally skinny and underweight. I may convince her of some SD or Epi.