©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



taking Nolva with Clen?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
Hey bro's. Day 3 of Clen 60mcg today. Having some weird feelings under my right nip. Made me think about taking some Nolva. I know it's good for getting your muscles hard, is it cool to take with Clen? Maybe the ridges under my nips are muscle strirations. TIA!
 
if you're just taking clen you dont need nolva....prolly just in your head
 
I'm getting gyno as we speak..I was going to order some nolva drops...Is clen just at effective for gyno...I had a touch from before so maybe I'm too over cautious...But I do feel them and they are really sore thru-out
 
big o said:
I'm getting gyno as we speak..I was going to order some nolva drops...Is clen just at effective for gyno...I had a touch from before so maybe I'm too over cautious...But I do feel them and they are really sore thru-out

Clen is just a fat burner basically it wont help w/ gyno. You need Nolva and Clomid or some Arimidex if you can afford it.
 
big o said:
I'm getting gyno as we speak..I was going to order some nolva drops...Is clen just at effective for gyno...I had a touch from before so maybe I'm too over cautious...But I do feel them and they are really sore thru-out


Yeah, I think you misunderstood Wolfy's comment. He was stating that Clen on it's own does not cause gyno. I'd order that Nolva pretty quick!