©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Test prop first cycle?

NinjaWizard

New member
Nov 26, 2005
19
0
0
Kingdom of Canuckia
I was considering using test prop and proviron for a first cycle. I would like to do a short bulking cycle as I am only looking for modest gains on my first cycle. Now how much test prop should I use? 100mg every second day? 50mg ED, or even 50mg every second day? I was thinking of taking 50mg of proviron ED. Running the whole cycle for 6 weeks. I was thinking about this cycle because since it would be my first one I wanted to know how my body would react to it.
After reading Pincrusher's post on dosing I'm really not sure anymore...

And how about PCT should I be running four weeks of Nolva 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 300mg for the first day then 100/100/50/50 starting about 4 days after my last shot?

I'm 22 yo I have been lifting seriously for 2 years currently at 6' 185lbs(came up from 155) ~10%bf

Thanks
NW
 
In theory it looks right but that is a lot of shots you are going to feel like a pin cushion 50mg ed is how I would go about it , you probably don’t need to run the proviron but have nolva on hand incase of sides,

My 2 cents
 
Your gonna be running alot of shots like max lift said. I would think about test e or c, unless you dont mind the sots..but since its your first cycle your prob not used to them and it might not be the best thing.
 
Well I didn't want to use test e or cyp because I want to do a short cycle and using long acting esthers didn't make sense to me. I know that injections will be more frequent than with test e but I'm ok with that. You'll probably laugh about this one, but I practiced with a saline solution already, better safe then sorry IMO. Plus I will learn how to inject in school.( thank you nursing school)

Thanks for your help
NW
 
Well how long are you considering cycling for. Anything to short, say a month would be a waste as the effects are just coming into full force. A typical enanthate cycle is 10 weeks but as you know propinate is faster acting, but honestly a few weeks on prop and I am not sure if you will see that significant difference. Pin would be a good one to answer this one!
 
NinjaWizard said:
Well I didn't want to use test e or cyp because I want to do a short cycle and using long acting esthers didn't make sense to me. I know that injections will be more frequent than with test e but I'm ok with that. You'll probably laugh about this one, but I practiced with a saline solution already, better safe then sorry IMO. Plus I will learn how to inject in school.( thank you nursing school)

Thanks for your help
NW
Over a short cycle of 6 wks or so, you won't have to worry about test enth accumulating too much, and would make your life much easier. Also, with a short test-only cycle you would only likely need 20mg nolva a day or so for 3-4 weeks pct or so I would think. I strongly doubt you would need the doses of nolva or anywhere near the doses of clomid (if any clomid at all) after such a short cycle.
 
NinjaWizard said:
I was considering using test prop and proviron for a first cycle. I would like to do a short bulking cycle as I am only looking for modest gains on my first cycle. Now how much test prop should I use? 100mg every second day? 50mg ED, or even 50mg every second day? I was thinking of taking 50mg of proviron ED. Running the whole cycle for 6 weeks. I was thinking about this cycle because since it would be my first one I wanted to know how my body would react to it.
After reading Pincrusher's post on dosing I'm really not sure anymore...

And how about PCT should I be running four weeks of Nolva 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 300mg for the first day then 100/100/50/50 starting about 4 days after my last shot?

I'm 22 yo I have been lifting seriously for 2 years currently at 6' 185lbs(came up from 155) ~10%bf

Thanks
NW

100mg eod is perfect. And prop is a great starter test. It is what I started on and after a week, you look forward to the injections. I did 12 weeks of prop at 100mg eod. A little tenderness and stiffness from time to time, and even some alarming swells, but it all went away. After 2 weeks, you will definately notice it working. I love prop. Now it is always going to be what I use to jumpstart and cycle off with. I will also vouch for the fact that prop has way less bloating.
 
KILLA said:
and even some alarming swells

Thats the reason I try to stay away from ed/eod inj. Even though i did prop/tren/winny a couple months ago...id rather go with 2x per week.