©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Thai dbol

<!--QuoteBegin-LANCEA9847+Nov 30 2003, 11:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LANCEA9847 @ Nov 30 2003, 11:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> YEAH! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

GIMME ALL THOSE PINK STOP SIGNS [/b][/quote]
Why do people call them stop signs when they are pentagons (5 sided).
 
I think the pics that were posted back before anasci had a server change got deleted. If Im wrong anasci, let me know.
 
alot of old posts pictures got lost in the board transfer i do apologize for this, the good thing is that any new pictures posted do show up :)

oh yea if your a guest and your reading this... go REGISTER, its free!
 
british dispensary not british dragon

this not british dragon anabol ,it's pink anabol from british dispensarry ltd.new batch has dragon logo design on the tablet.see the pic.

regards.
 

Attachments

  • anabol.jpg
    anabol.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
DragonRider said:
I think it's actually a dragon, it just looks like a snake. Good stuff.


OK great !
I buy them from a very conected guy in thailand , im a doctor here in my country so i have a reputation to be worried about i just cant have any fake stuff .
Im from south america and here d-bols are the worst product to get it , because of a lot of fakes .
Btw im learning english so please be easy bro´s .

I can take a picture of those beautyes for more information !
 
Thai d-bol are by far the best, you can tell if you got Thai, if they are really hard, and just dont dissolve, when you put them in your mouth. I got great gains useing only 15mgs/ day.