©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



The "If I had a dollar" thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
If had a dollar for every grammatical error/typo on the board....I'd be rich :D
 
Captain Canuck said:
lol your right my wife said I ask for it to much :(

Just last night my wife made a bit of a stand as I initiated round two and said something like, "You need to think about me." I felt bad and wanted to let her sleep but I just took the selfish route. She seemed to respond well to it though after she lost the drowsiness.
 
if I had a dollar for every time I hit the snooze button on the alarm clock in the morning I would be rich
 
Andrew said:
Just last night my wife made a bit of a stand as I initiated round two and said something like, "You need to think about me." I felt bad and wanted to let her sleep but I just took the selfish route. She seemed to respond well to it though after she lost the drowsiness.


It's always that way!

At first they say no and then once you get in to it they tell you not to stop!

Women ;)
 
If i had a dollar for everytime i was an asshole to someone.. i'd be filthy rich
If i had a dollar for everytime my wife said i drink too much..i 'd be rich
If i had a dollar for everytime i watched porn i'd be extremely rich.
 
If I had a dollar for everytime someone asked me "do you take steroids" (Just happened at my doctor appointment this morning). I would drive a BMW at least.
 
if i had a dollar everytime i ate as shitty as mckenzie, i'd be rich.

if i had a dollar everytime i benched 315, i'd be a broke ass mofo.

if i had a dollar everytime i thought about mckenzie, i might have a few bucks :)
 
TexasCreed said:
If i had a dollar for everytime i was an asshole to someone.. i'd be filthy rich
If i had a dollar for everytime my wife said i drink too much..i 'd be rich
If i had a dollar for everytime i watched porn i'd be extremely rich.
Wow man, you could get on Oprah or Dr Phil... :D
"If i had a dollar,I'd want two"
 
if i had a dollar every time i benched 315 id have 6 bucks
if i had a dollar for every time i squatted 405 id ahve 17 dollars
if i had a dollar for everytime i i did a rep id be a billionaire