©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



This weekends UFC

lol...yep, I suck:D

I actually had Edgar winning the last 3 rounds though.

Overeem looked like a big turd out there. He has to feel pretty stupid the way he fought....hands down and no respect for his opponent.

Yup....frankie got robbed again.
 
It was an overall pretty good night of fights.....
 
I'd love to see an Edgar/Aldo rematch(took Frankie a round or 2 to figure him out)...wonder if the Reem feels humbled now?
 
wonder if the Reem feels humbled now?

Crocop was bashing him talking about how he is nothing without the roids...Not sure if it humbled him, he is a cocky bastad and probably had 1000 excuses of why it went down the way it did.....
 
Crocop was bashing him talking about how he is nothing without the roids...Not sure if it humbled him, he is a cocky bastad and probably had 1000 excuses of why it went down the way it did.....

He should only have 3-4(the 3-4 piece combo Bigfoot hit him with):D