Those two didn't get along too well. Titus looks like shit considering all the drugs he took...barely has a back.
This is Titus' cycle as he told it to Dante Trudel and Dante posted it years later...
5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week.
Included in that was...
- 100mg plus of Suspension a day
- 1000 plus Enanthate
- 1000 plus Cypionate
- 1000 plus Proprionate a week
- 1000mg plus of Sustanon a week (yea i don-t get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it)
And I'm missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
- Deca--in high amounts
- Dball---in high amounts
- Equipoise--in high amounts
- Masteron--in high amounts
- Tren---using finiplix derivative (pellets) in high amounts
- Winstrol V--100-150 mg every day I think he said
- I think Winny tabs too
I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if I remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous.
- Nubain
- A lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)
- Insulin