©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Tren (parabolan) shots painful?

No problem -- you are smart to understand everything before you inject it in your body. This is serious shit and not to be fucked with.
 
Freejay said:
Yeah, I guess I just got a little scared off test due to the High estro conversion, etc. Just out of curiosity, what are the negative sides of Tren (other than natural test shutdown?)
Thinning hair, limp dick, gyno, high blood pressure, acne, decreases HPTA, oily skin, aggressive behavior, have all been claimed.
 
Bizarro said:
Oracle, I heard something about a "tren cough" associated with improper injections....I heard for some this cough doesnt go away...???

Some people do get a cough...their chest tightens up...and the cough can last for a few min. And it's not a pretty cough either. I've heard some pretty nasty stories. It actually does go away..
 
And There you have it - that should be enough to scare Freejay away from Tren (just trying to look out for you man....)