©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Trenabolene Acetrate shot location

illinios

Registered User
Mar 21, 2005
94
0
0
Where is the perfered site to shoot for trenabolene acetrate 75mg eod. does it really matter where you shoot it, or is it like winstrol where the muscle gets slightly more effectiveness so you shoot in delt tri or bi's
 
illinios said:
Where is the perfered site to shoot for trenabolene acetrate 75mg eod. does it really matter where you shoot it, or is it like winstrol where the muscle gets slightly more effectiveness so you shoot in delt tri or bi's


the muscle doesnt get more effectiveness with winny......more inflamed maybe.... ive never heard of "trenabolene acetrate" either......you sure you got some good stuff?? :eek:
 
I don't know, I've never used tren. Wolfy will know. He knows everything. I wouldn't think that it really matters where you shoot it though. Spot injections don't work so it's gonna get absorbed into your system no matter where you shoot.