©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz

  • Thread starter Thread starter K1
  • Start date Start date
The media twist the shit outta this sport. Half the reason I don't watch it anymore.

I'm with you on this - I really only catch the big fights, everyone always inviting me to come watch etc but I honestly have no desire to see the fights. My first questions are always:

What are you going to have for eats
How many women are coming

That determines if I'm coming over :D
 
wonder if hendricks is going to get the next shot since he learned the ufc formula. if you call out champ, you usually get next shot.
 
Every fight that GSP has, he walks away more jaded- I think he's close to retiring. He's sick of the bullshit that is the UFC. I was at the fighter summit in 2011 and it's just crazy, you're like a slave to the UFC. It's all crap-

I hope the some billionaire comes through and starts a whole new promotion. UFC is so bad for fighters it's all shit