©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



UFC on Fuel 8: Silva vs. Stann

It's worth a watch! I think Silva should call it a career...Especially if he loses this fight!! Okami vs Lombard should be a good fight.
 
Its not too bad,,,and at least it's not PPV.

Oh I agree....I think the fights should actually be good ones. It's basically just a card of has beens and fighters that can't seem to make it to that championship level BUT as long as the fights are good I don't really care...lol

Stann still has potential if he could learn the grappling aspect soon enough.
 
I agree with Bio, Silva needs to hang it up for sure....should have many fights ago.
 
I agree with Bio, Silva needs to hang it up for sure....should have many fights ago.

Also agree. As good as he is and as many wins that he has, he's taken alot of shots throughout his career. Would hate to see him walking around punch drunk.
 
Silva lives to fight another day, with 2nd round KO/TKO. I had no idea he and Stann were fighting at 205# for this fight.

Hunt also KO'd the skyscraper.
 
Some good fights...Better then some of the pay-per-views!