©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ultimate Warrior workout video!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
How weird life is. Here we are talking about him and the next day he dies. I thought he looked healthy. He was very intense though. RIP Warrior. I'm in shock.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
He collapsed tonight at 5:50 pm while walking with his wife to the car. Had to be a massive heart attack is my guess. His face showed some high blood pressure last night on RAW. So yeah, I'm sure the media's going to blame it on roids.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm sure the media will blame it on steroids but wrestlers are well known for abusing their bodies in all types of ways. It seems like most of them abused pain killers at one point in their careers.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just read another article that said in more detail it was from a heart attack. I remember watching wrestling a lot back in that era. Seems to me now looking back with the knowledge of other drugs and the amount of intensity he and other wrestlers had back then cocaine would be my guess but I also know people who've never done drugs, aas, drink, or smoked and that were very healthy who have had heart attacks as well. So really who knows its all speculation until they do an autopsy. I know how bad it was when Benoit killed his kids and his wife for our sport so hopefully they don't try to pin it on aas use.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Posted by Sting this morning...Right before they left to start their wrestling careers in '85:

Attachments

• stingwarrior.jpg
    stingwarrior.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 24

TheChosen1

I watched his career take off when he first started wrestling in Mid-South Wrestling, along with his partner, Sting. They were managed by Dutch Mantell (a.k.a Zeb Colter) and later by Frank Dussit.

R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior
dutchmantelwarriorsting.jpg