©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Upgrades

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We were doing some upgrades today which is why the board has been offline. Please let me know if you experience any glitches or things that look out of place. Thanks.

BenTheBuilder10

Mar 3, 2017
If you guys don't mind can the mods here reduce the ads displayed on this forum? Its hard for me to view the actual content of this forum. I am new to forum and I am having difficulty in navigation

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
If you guys don't mind can the mods here reduce the ads displayed on this forum? Its hard for me to view the actual content of this forum. I am new to forum and I am having difficulty in navigation

The banners are paid for by the sponsors.

Not sure if you are using your phone or a comp but I believe tapatalk has an option for it and if using a comp then there shouldn't be any issue with navigating the forum as the banners are mainly at the top of the board before the individual forums.

BenTheBuilder10

Mar 3, 2017
Oh alright. Yes I use my computer, but now everything seems to be okay. The ads were getting into my eyes in first two visits.

Now I guess I am familiar with the pattern :)

BenTheBuilder10

Mar 3, 2017
Oh alright. Yes I use my computer, but now everything seems to be okay. The ads were getting into my eyes in first two visits.

Now I guess I am familiar with the pattern :)