©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Using orals

OkieDawg

Registered User
Nov 27, 2004
37
0
0
Is it neccessary to use Milk thistle or Liv 52 for a couple of weeks before starting your orals? I read somewhere where its a good thing to do.
 
It would be a good idea just to be on the safe side. I usually take milk thistle year round and take my liv 52 at the beginning of an oral cycle. So you can if you want, or you can start when you start everything else. On the other hand, at the end of your cycle is where it really matters. I'd take the liv 52 a couple weeks after the cycle ends.
 
I've got the MT but couldn't find Liv 52 at the nutrition store the other day. Any other names it goes by?
 
Cannons said:
It would be a good idea just to be on the safe side. I usually take milk thistle year round and take my liv 52 at the beginning of an oral cycle. So you can if you want, or you can start when you start everything else. On the other hand, at the end of your cycle is where it really matters. I'd take the liv 52 a couple weeks after the cycle ends.
Agreed.
 
Milk Thistle year round.
It is inexpensive and very available at your local Wal-Mart.
1000mg a day.