©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats the highest Diamabol dose youve ever taken?

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Im at 50mg starting today, Pinnacle brand which I have heard is some of the best there is. Luckily they were out of what I ordered so I got that instant upgrade.

My buddy takes 75-100mg for 4 weeks every single time and he does have good arm genetics, but when he takes that dose his arms gain literal inches. He maintains some of it of course, we know how orals are.... They tend to say Hi then Goodbye within a couple weeks.

Just wondering if anyone likes to break 50mg and go higher?

I usually did the 25-35mg so Im excited to run 50mg tbh.

I did run 20mg of Jelfa Metanabol but that stuff is so good it felt like 35-40 of any other brand Ive taken, including Thai pinkies.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I’ve gone as high as 200mg per day for 3 weeks, just to gauge my tolerance. Side effects started to get much stronger, especially blood pressure. Eyes got yellow real quick. And the gains really weren’t phenomenal at that dose either. Dbol above 150mg per day is the point of diminishing returns, for me. That may not hold true for everyone though. I’ve known some old school guys that snack on Dbol like they’re M&M’s.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
Never felt the need to go above 50. Gains have always been great at that dose and I get decent gains at 30-40. I've been on TRT for years just as a frame of reference.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Never felt the need to go above 50. Gains have always been great at that dose and I get decent gains at 30-40. I've been on TRT for years just as a frame of reference.

For years? DO you have children already? I had testicular cancer and was told before I juiced and did TRT Id be ok to have kids. Im hoping I can, I just want 1 btw...

Anyways, Im bumping to 75mg a day to see how it feels.

Last time I ran dianabol I swore it would be my last time bc I felt pain in my kidneys or liver or something... Not this time, and this is top of the line UGLab stuff I can already tell. The hype was reall with this Pinn**le.

Im so grateful every day even more now bc I got my insurance and went to the doctor and they wanted an astronomical amount per shot (125-150mgs per week) compared to the equally good gear I get now.

Once my cycle is over Im gonna go back and do TRT at 150-200mg and get my own bloods done, but I missed an insurance premium bc my work told me it started the 12th and it started the 1st. Luckily you cannot miss two in a row, so Im good to go there.

And to 200mg Superman above (not being a dick Im totally 100% serious) youre an animal to even try it lol.

I wonder if 25 drol/ 25 dbol would be better, but drol always made me more puffy and I hated it. And red in the face.

Im thinkning I should have went TNE and dbol preworkout bc I hear its the single best boost for workouts.

In all honesty Ive never run esterless test.

We build decent moderately dosed cycles that give us great growth and strength for the price of 1 month of the expensive creatine/protein/preworkouts... That's crazy to me

mugzy

Jun 1, 2013
Believe it or not in the old days we used a lot of gear. I have used 500 mg/ d leading up to a meet to get water around the joints. We all did it back then. The cycles were so simple, androl then dbol 3 weeks out and a bottle of brovel cyp a week (2,000 mg). And no anti -e's :)

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
Believe it or not in the old days we used a lot of gear. I have used 500 mg/ d leading up to a meet to get water around the joints. We all did it back then. The cycles were so simple, androl then dbol 3 weeks out and a bottle of brovel cyp a week (2,000 mg). And no anti -e's :)

So thst 500mg Dbol was Per day? And 2000 test a week? Just curious?
I’ve taken 75 ish because I wanted to be able to take it 3 times a day and had 50mg tabs. I’ve also done decently just taking it on work out days. I wish the half life was longer or more people has smaller increments. I also do well on tbol, but not drol so much or other dht derivatives.