©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Where Are The MMA Fans?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
2,455
5
38
C'mon I know you're out there! Let's get some more discussion going in this sub forum!!
 
Jon Jones is going to do some crazy black magic voodoo shit and chael will finally shut the fuck up.
 
i got silva, nelson, davis,miller and i am up in the air about bisping and belcher.
 
i got silva, nelson, davis,miller and i am up in the air about bisping and belcher.

Silva? You mean Jones! I think Nelson will KO Kongo. Davis vs Magalaes could be great fight!! Miller should take Healy. On the undercard, I think Bedford vs Caraway should be a tough fight. What do you guys think of Garcia vs McKenzie? Tough to call...different styles...Whoever looses this fight will be booted from the UFC so each guy is going to bring it!!