©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Which is your Favorite...UFC/Pride

Which do you prefer...UFC/Pride

  • UFC

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Pride Fighting

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10
I see three posts for UFC but only one vote for it, mine!! You lazy people need to click the button. Zaven went out of his way for this poll, that's the least you can do.
 
steve0085 said:
I see three posts for UFC but only one vote for it, mine!! You lazy people need to click the button. Zaven went out of his way for this poll, that's the least you can do.
no biggie.....I had just got thru watchin UFC 51. thought i'd post a poll.
 
I like the diversity of Pride........there are some fighters in Pride that would kill some of the top fighters in UFC with relative ease....IMO

Some of those russians are bad ass mother f***ers

Seems like in UFC you just keep seeing the top fighters fight over and over again...
 
I think the new upcoming star in UFC is Karo "the heat" Parisyan.

He's know as the judo magician..
 
Where are you guys watching this stuff? It seems like I only catch it once in a very long while.
 
I rent the UFC vids from Blockbuster......they carry them know. I think ya either have to buy Pride vids online or catch the pay-per-view.....
 
I think UFC is this weekend on saterday ,
I like UFC , but pride is starting to interest me more and more I like how if the fighters get on the ropes the ref stands them up, I def like the striking and kicks over the grapling,
 
steve0085 said:
I see three posts for UFC but only one vote for it, mine!! You lazy people need to click the button. Zaven went out of his way for this poll, that's the least you can do.

Well since you put it that way...i voted