©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Yo!

phillymuscle2b

New member
Aug 15, 2005
1
0
0
just joined this forum, was turned onto it by someone at my gym who suggested it. Totally new to this whole idea and really joined it for information first, then I'll see if its a right fit for me. Never cycled before, just starting out....I need a mentor someone to walk me through the process....ins, outs, what to take, what not to, how much etc.....much appreciated
 
What's up bro. There are some very experienced guys on this board. I'm not one of them. HAHA. Learning everyday myself. Post your lifting experienc, diet habits, goals and stats and you'll get all the help you need.
 
phillymuscle2b said:
just joined this forum, was turned onto it by someone at my gym who suggested it. Totally new to this whole idea and really joined it for information first, then I'll see if its a right fit for me. Never cycled before, just starting out....I need a mentor someone to walk me through the process....ins, outs, what to take, what not to, how much etc.....much appreciated
is it safe for me to assume that your title means you live somewhere around or in philly? if so where about cause i hail from the same general area :)
 
Welcome....there's alot of really good guys and gals here....you will learn alot...and it's all real my friend...