©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

very cheap pins

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Cool. That is cheap.

compared to what i paid for my other one's those are cheap. But i don't see any 25g x 1" avail.

Last edited:

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Yeah, after I posted it, I thought shit....it could be considered source posting....very cheap!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro I have been using them for a long time I told a few people on this board about them. I wanted to post it up but I thought it would be source posting so i didnt. I have alot of good internet sources but I dont know if I can just post them up isnt that source posting.
Chris, PM a mod anytime you have a question about source posting. I think our main concern with source posting is posting steroid sources. We don't want to provide this information for free to the Federal Agents and Police who frequent all of these boards so as to protect the source. Plus it's free advertising that each and every source doesn't get equal time for.
If any of the other MODs or Admin has a different perspective, please express it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Chris, PM a mod anytime you have a question about source posting. I think our main concern with source posting is posting steroid sources. We don't want to provide this information for free to the Federal Agents and Police who frequent all of these boards so as to protect the source. Plus it's free advertising that each and every source doesn't get equal time for.
If any of the other MODs or Admin has a different perspective, please express it.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
dude, these pins work just as well as any ...i love em now i have 200. half with 1" for quads and shoulders, and 1.5" for glutes. Now I've done 4 prop shots aleady since Saturday...i love the prop pain!!!!!

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
http://ryvmed.com/

i bought this i think last friday and i received today. FAST SHIPPING.

100 syringe with pins . loure lock 23g 1.5

I have a question

Can i switch pins by removing then from the syringes. waste of syringes right?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I've ordered from ryvmed as well... 100 1ml 1.5" 23 gauge...they work pretty well...they actually seem to draw the fluid easier than the 22gauge BD pins I have...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
duranm said:
http://ryvmed.com/

I have a question

Can i switch pins by removing then from the syringes. waste of syringes right?
Yes, you can switch pins by removing them. Most draw with a larger gauge pin, then put a smaller one on to inject. DOnt open a sealed one and switch the pins until you are ready to use it though.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
2 Thumbs Up

I have done biz with them too and they are cheap and fast. They are as sharp as they get too. Your not waiting around for the puncture. In other words they are sharp as shit. I do prefer quality over quantity, but you get both from them. 100 assemblies and 100 extra pins for 22 bucks including shipping can't be beat.