©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paper Product..?

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Has anyone tried the paper products..?..I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put there name up on the open board....
Products like paperbol and paperdrol...?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
squater said:
Has anyone tried the paper products..?..I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put there name up on the open board....

Good job NOT posting the name. I know who you are talking about but never tried his products. Injecting is 1/2 the fun. lol

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
I don't think you inject it I think you roll with it...You know like roll with the punches...

My banner may say I'm a newbie but I'm probably the oldest 1 here...

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
squater said:

I dont know we have some older guys on here however I'm not one of them. How young are you squater?

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Are paper products just a different way to get gear through the authorities (these are orals that are soaked in a specific type of product then dried and you simply tear off and consume the product so 1 square inch of paper would represent 10mg of D-bol). I have read about them but never tried them. How do they guarantee an even distribution of steroid throughout the paper. Cool idea though!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
squater said:
I don't think you inject it I think you roll with it...You know like roll with the punches...

You don't inject it, you eat it - thats why Ive never tried it....The only steroids I eat are dbol and anadrol. :cool:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
squater said:
I think the most consistent paper person is RC (I hope that's vague enough to post here). Good products, service, price. Since IP's tabs used to make it via mail easily and other gear arrived with fewer snags than expected, I dropped the paranoia about deliveries and went away from paper orals.