©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

adding some d-bol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
just wanted to here a few opinions about what you guys think about me adding some d-bol in mid cycle......

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
It'd be better at the end. Example, if your cycle is 10 weeks, your gonna wait two weeks to start your PCT right? So take the dbol for 5 weeks starting at week 8-12, start PCT beginning of week 13. This will help boost protien sythesis that kind of dies off towards the end of cycle and it will help keep you from crashing while waiting to start PCT.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks guys for the help will start the d-bol at week 12 because i am running a 14 week cycle, one more thing what about the injectable d-bol wouldnt that be easier on my liver instead of the pills?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I dont know much about liquid/injectable Dbol, but I would think injectable Dbol would be easier on the liver than tabs because it would bypass it on the first time through your system. Kind of like injectable winny. Am I right?

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
If you can take the pain, inject it, but I'd stick with the oral. Get some liv 52, and milk thistle. Both will help aid in healthy kidney and liver function. I was on 75mg of Winstrol (oral tabs) for 6 weeks, took 1 liv 52 tab 2x daily (can't remember the dose of the pill) and blood test after cycle shown healthy liver values. Calculate when to put the dbol in based on esters and PCT. If you want to run it for 5 weeks, and your using enanthate ester test, you'll wanna start PCT two weeks after the last week of your last injection. Sooo, you'll wanna run your dbol up to PCT. Sooo, you'll wanna start the dbol on week 12 going through to week 16, PCT starts week 17.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I dont know much about liquid/injectable Dbol, but I would think injectable Dbol would be easier on the liver than tabs because it would bypass it on the first time through your system. Kind of like injectable winny. Am I right?
Theoretically you are correct, but I for one believe the toxic horror stories are way overrated and there really isn't that much risk. Just my opinion though.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks for all the info i would perfer an oral i am still trying to learn on how to enjoy the injections ....lol.. but i have 25g pins now so it should go a lil smoother.. i think i will just stick to the tab and try and get that milk thistle. first time using d-bol 25mg a day sound about right or should i up the dose a little...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tee said:

dbol should not be injected. the only "injectable" dbol i know of is revorvit, and that shit is so dirty, i'd just drink it. ANY DRUG THAT IS 17AA CAN BE DRANK. WINNY, DBOL, VAR, DROLS ETC... so i would just drink it, even if it says IM on it.

and due to dbol being 17aa, it will make a pass through the liver injected or not. and yes, the whole liver value thing is slightly exaggerated.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
dbol should not be injected. the only "injectable" dbol i know of is revorvit, and that shit is so dirty, i'd just drink it. ANY DRUG THAT IS 17AA CAN BE DRANK. WINNY, DBOL, VAR, DROLS ETC... so i would just drink it, even if it says IM on it.

and due to dbol being 17aa, it will make a pass through the liver injected or not. and yes, the whole liver value thing is slightly exaggerated.
british dragon now makes an injectible dbol that is very clean. i would recommend that if injecting start at a lower dosage than if ya were taking it orally since your digestive system will not come into play and cause any loss of potency like with the orals.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
^^^ reforvit.
yeah, i have a few of these right now that i havent touched yet cause i didnt want to drink it and didnt trust the cleanliness of the product to inject.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
i've been sticking with UG labs as of late, so i'm not up to speed on BD. ;)
you should try it sometime, its good shit LOL
one good thing about BD is that they are here for the long haul so you dont need to worry about when your ug lab closes shop or gets arrested if domestic ;)
check out their site sometime for their list of goodies they make, you might see a few things ya like and the cost has come down a good bit for their products through sources.
http://www.britishdragon.com/

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
thanks pin, i know they're good, not doubting that. i guarentee they are as top notch as it gets, but its the prices that get me. i only make 20k a year, i'm not rich like you guys. i can't look at their site anymore. too many pics and people at work will wonder why i'm drooling all over my desk.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
let me try this again ...first time using d-bol does 25 mg a day sound right or should i up the does a little bit any help will be just fine thanks...

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
let me try this again ...first time using d-bol does 25 mg a day sound right or should i up the does a little bit any help will be just fine thanks...
what is your bodyweight cawb? if ya only weight about 150lbs or less than 25mg will be ok but if ya are pushin close to 200lbs or more than i would up it to 35-40mg daily split between at least 2 dosages each day