©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

adding some d-bol

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
thanks pin, i know they're good, not doubting that. i guarentee they are as top notch as it gets, but its the prices that get me. i only make 20k a year, i'm not rich like you guys. i can't look at their site anymore. too many pics and people at work will wonder why i'm drooling all over my desk.
hell i only deliver newspapers for a living so i know what ya mean when it comes to not havin alot of $$$ LOL
there is a sale going on in the source section if ya have access to it from a top BD source that might make it more affordable for ya. ;)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
what is your bodyweight cawb? if ya only weight about 150lbs or less than 25mg will be ok but if ya are pushin close to 200lbs or more than i would up it to 35-40mg daily split between at least 2 dosages each day
i weigh 148lbs if that helps

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
pincrusher said:
hell i only deliver newspapers for a living so i know what ya mean when it comes to not havin alot of $$$ LOL
there is a sale going on in the source section if ya have access to it from a top BD source that might make it more affordable for ya. ;)

i'm too broke for that too,lol. maybe when i get some mulah, i'll check that out. thanks pin.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
cawb did you stop having gains?
yeah sure did buddy. all my zits on my back vanished ,my oily skin went away , it seems like my body just totally adjusted to the test. i upped my does this week to 750 mg. i also plan to up my protein to 2g per lb of body weight instead of the 1.5. also increase my calories by about 500... it's almost a pain in my ass but i am not going to waste this first cycle I WILL GAIN MORE !!!!!!!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
a-bomb83 said:
how tall are you cawb? if under 5'6", i'd say at least bump it to 30mg.
I AM 5'8'' and my tabs will be coming in 25 mg so if i take 1.5 tabs i will be taking 37mg a day is that to much?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
DragonRider said:
That would work. If you are going to take 1 and 1/2 tabs, then I would split the whole one and take it 3 times a day.
i was going to ask about that but you already answered my question thanks

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
i stopped gaining also but i am not upping the test. i am just gonna finish and then keep eating more.
not me 500 is just not enough for my body like i said all the side effects vanished my insides are soaking this stuff up like water AHAHAHAHAA... GIVE ME SOME MORE.... YEAH!