©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Thank you Professor X, upping my cardio by 5min every other third day. Trying to move it a bit fast so I can drop my bf%, so I may start a cycle.

You ask for advice, then mock my post. Take it or ignore it, but you don't have to respond like a child. There are plenty of other boards you can post on that lack respect and might tell you what you want to hear.

If your bf% is 23%, that means almost 1/4 of you body composition is fat. If you lack the self discipline to eat healthy, what makes you think you are going to reap any benefits AAS has to offer.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you, because we don't do that hear at Anasci. But when you ask for advice and don't like the advice given (and given in a respectful manner, I might ad), don't start the drama.

Good luck to you. I'm done.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You ask for advice, then mock my post. Take it or ignore it, but you don't have to respond like a child. There are plenty of other boards you can post on that lack respect and might tell you what you want to hear.

If your bf% is 23%, that means almost 1/4 of you body composition is fat. If you lack the self discipline to eat healthy, what makes you think you are going to reap any benefits AAS has to offer.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you, because we don't do that hear at Anasci. But when you ask for advice and don't like the advice given (and given in a respectful manner, I might ad), don't start the drama.

I didn't see where he was disrespectful honestly-?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think it was the "thanks professor x" comment.

Yeah I thought he was just being playful because his avatar is an "X-men" logo-? And since he had been helping him he called him "professor" No?

Either way no biggie... Just trying to be fair to the new guy is all.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thanks BigBob, since you said you were in the same boat, what are your stats now vs before? And what did you do?

Well, I was 310 lbs and 24 % bodyfat. I had been bodybuilding thru the 90's and cycling heavy too. I looked pretty fucking good for a while too. I had to stop in 2001 cold turkey and really let myself go to shit. I started getting back again in 2010. I started by eating less and working out more. I did a shitload of cardio. I would do 1.5 hours clip and sometimes 5 times per week. I started lifting again in 2011. Thats when I started using test again. I used 250-500 mg a week and i also used tren.
Right now I use the lowest effective dose of any compound I run. At 47 I am doing pretty well. I am 6'1" and I weigh 290 lbs. I am now 17% bodyfat. I am using only 20 mg of test a day, 50 mg deca a week and 1 mg of cjc w/dac a week. My goal was to maintain my muscle and decrease only bodyfat. However I gained a lot of muscle and lost body fat too. Not as much as I wanted. My long term goal is to be at 260 and 10% bodyfat.
It is just takes time. I spent 8 years doing nothing and getting fat. It has taken 2 years to get here. I feel like I should use any tool I can to reach my goal and stay healthy.
I think the mental part of it is the hardest. Staying motivated to train and eat right. that is where I failed the most. Plus there is work and family. So give it time.
Peace

Last edited:

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars

Whoa, wasn't disrespecting nor ignoring your advice, as I said "THANK YOU" professor X...sheesh.

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Well, I was 310 lbs and 24 % bodyfat. I had been bodybuilding thru the 90's and cycling heavy too. I looked pretty fucking good for a while too. I had to stop in 2001 cold turkey and really let myself go to shit. I started getting back again in 2010. I started by eating less and working out more. I did a shitload of cardio. I would do 1.5 hours clip and sometimes 5 times per week. I started lifting again in 2011. Thats when I started using test again. I used 250-500 mg a week and i also used tren.
Right now I use the lowest effective dose of any compound I run. At 47 I am doing pretty well. I am 6'1" and I weigh 290 lbs. I am now 17% bodyfat. I am using only 20 mg of test a day, 50 mg deca a week and 1 mg of cjc w/dac a week. My goal was to maintain my muscle and decrease only bodyfat. However I gained a lot of muscle and lost body fat too. Not as much as I wanted. My long term goal is to be at 260 and 10% bodyfat.
It is just takes time. I spent 8 years doing nothing and getting fat. It has taken 2 years to get here. I feel like I should use any tool I can to reach my goal and stay healthy.
I think the mental part of it is the hardest. Staying motivated to train and eat right. that is where I failed the most. Plus there is work and family. So give it time.
Peace
@bigbob That's kinda like me back in the mid 90's, I was 225 with 4% bf ,natural ! I was a trainer for ballys then, so when I wasn't training a client I was working out, afterwards I'd play raquetball for two hours then train some more. Eventually I stopped working out and it went to sh!t. But now this is gonna be pretty interesting, different mind set with added ingredients. Thanks for sharing your stats, and great job on your end, keep it going!

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Gents, a bit about myself is, innovative, team player, shirt of my back type of person. If I express something that upsets or concerns you just inform me. At no point should anyone feel displeased or ridiculed by my comments, when I'm just here seeking just that from your behalf.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dmor ,no prohormone dammit..professor ib says that will cause more health issues due to all the methylated crap to make it street legal..

No winny .you stick with the basics. Are you in USA? Almost every large city now has a trt clinic..99$ where i live which is blood test and a prescription...These blokes who have good health insurance and hormone issues are just plain stupid and idiotic to not see their Dr or go to one of these clinics for a freaking prescription for testosterone and deserve to grow tits from broknowledge..why not be legal to take your cyp on a carryon at an airport and say kiss my ass tsa.. wake up..and im not talkin just to you Dmor ..professor ib is done too..lol

Last edited:

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Bloody hell iron, you said it buddy! I feel you..and def true to what ya say..if the chick at the tsa is hot She can frisk and grab all she wants. :) #trt$99.

dmorales74

Jul 31, 2013
Mars
Cannabis and hormones, have a buddy who does both, does it actually help or hurt? I told him not to do it since thc, tends to strip your nutrients. I toke once in a blue, but does it work along with or not when on a cycle? Arnold used to. How is everyone?

Dropped 11 lbs so far.