©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSci is where it's at! Fucking other forums are crap!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I just had to walk away permanently from another big forum because of the juvenile attitudes there and honestly most other forums. Honestly I don't usually get involved in fights on the boards... But this piece of shit had to be handled.

Where I'm going with this- AnaSci is really the best forum on the net. The group of guys here are totally ego free and all about interacting in a positive and easy going way and everyone checks the ego at the door-

Thanks to AnaSci for the board and the members for making this the place I call home!

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I've been following that thread over there. You could start a thread about flowers over there and within three replys guys would be calling each other morons. Anasci is king.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like anasci. There is only one other forum I check. It's good but a lot of bs I don't care for.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The crew here is just solid. It seems those who come here respect the game and aren't so closed minded to entertain new ideas.

This board is just more mature and it seems we actually take an interest is looking out for one another.

I post elsewhere as well, but I feel a strong connection here.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Yep, no drama here. Just brothers with knowledge and experience.

Glad you like it here.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
This is the first and only board I have been a member on. I did join PM, but that was only to follow the status of a sponsor that was removed from ANASCI. This is my home.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I feel the same way about the board. I hope we can continue to maintain this standard as the board continues to grow.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've been following that thread over there. You could start a thread about flowers over there and within three replys guys would be calling each other morons. Anasci is king.

You know which thread I'm talking about on OLM?

Fuck that thread just would not die and turned into the biggest fucktard convention ever-

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I can't say that I have seen any stupid stuff on Anasci ever. I think some folks on other boards just enjoy aggrivating the other members and trying to lure em into a crap slinging contest.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Anasci=home sweet home. Glad you guys feel as I do about this board.
A place like this is very worth protecting and preserving.
Thanks for the thread . T

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
You know which thread I'm talking about on OLM?

Fuck that thread just would not die and turned into the biggest fucktard convention ever-

Yup, that under/overrated steroids one. Long and ridiculous, guys just slamming each other for nothing. They can't just have differing opinions, they have to insult each other.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yup, that under/overrated steroids one. Long and ridiculous, guys just slamming each other for nothing. They can't just have differing opinions, they have to insult each other.

Yeah I kept trying to approach them from a "hey this is what works for me" approach but those ass clowns are just too high strung.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yeah I kept trying to approach them from a "hey this is what works for me" approach but those ass clowns are just too high strung.

yup..the first thing I learned is that everyone responds differently to this shit. Yet you say what works for you, and they treat you like a liar. Pretty ridiculous.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
yup..the first thing I learned is that everyone responds differently to this shit. Yet you say what works for you, and they treat you like a liar. Pretty ridiculous.

LoL... Yeah

I bowed out of that... Like I told him he was just another Internet tough guy and it was pointless continuing with him.

Glad this is the place I call home, and glad those kind of personalities that are so pervasive on all the other boards aren't attracted to our board here.