©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Watched Lone Survivor the other day, great movie..... 10/10....
Loved it!

The frogman's ballad

I’ve been around the world twice, talked to everybody once,
Seen two white whales fuck, been to two pigmy picnics and met a man from marble head with a wooden cock,
been to three world’s fairs, tow sheep shears, and a pig dick,
drank everything from Rum to Cum, seen a goat rope, two worms arm wrestle, and watched a monkey try to fuck a football, seen a six pearl petered pino form Diego Garcia and watched the water burn on the Persian Gulf,
I’ve pushed more peter, more sweeter, more completer than any other peter pusher in town, cause I’m a lover, I’m a fighter, I’m an American Naval UDT/SEAL diver, that’s a rootin, tootin, lootin, shootin, parachutin, double cap cripping, scuba diving, Ka-bar carrying, Rolex wearing FROGMAN!!!- last of the bare-knuckle fighters!!!
There’s no sky too high, no sea to deep, no muff to tuff, we dive at five and that’s no jive, that’s eat, fuck, suck, nibble, bite, chew, hog style, dog style, any kinda style, wine, dine, intertwine, ejaculate, masturbate, copulate, ream, steam and dry clean,
And I can drive anything the Navy has to offer, them 2x’s 4x’s 6x’s 8x’s, them big ass motherfuckers that bend in the middle and go shooo shooo when you step on the breaks, now lady if you don’t like my face you can fuck it, birds do it and fly from it, bee’s do it and die from it, dogs do it and stick to it,
So here’s to it, and from it, and to it again, and if you don’t do it to it when you get to it, you won’t do it to when you get to it again,
So up the old red rooster, just like she use to whip it to her, smack her on the ass, send her on her way and never mind her skinny ass legs!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
The Conjuring - Pretty good flick.. I like the sudden jump out and scare tactics. that movies like this create..

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Anyone know how I can watch the Generation Iron movie? I'm willing to pay but I can't find DVD release and I never got it in my local theatre.. can't find any pirate or web stream copies either.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Anyone know how I can watch the Generation Iron movie? I'm willing to pay but I can't find DVD release and I never got it in my local theatre.. can't find any pirate or web stream copies either.

Never saw it out anywhere? Kind of surprised as you think it would have dropped somewhere?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
300: Rise of an Empire

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD] - YouTube

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Yea i cant wait for a good screener to come out or ill watch a good cam if i could find one

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Saw this the other day. Looks like they set it up for a 3rd part.

Overall, thought it was pretty good. It runs along side the original 300 so it's not a prequel like people said.

Saw it yesterday in 3-D and I really enjoyer it. With all the blood and shit flying off the screen there's no other way to watch this again

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Need for speed was bad ass watched it on its release date and the only way to watch it is in 3-D.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just watched Dallas buyers club last night with ol lady and wow I was quite impressed by the actors turned out to be a way better movie than I could've imagined. I initially thought it was gonna be some sappy son story about how some guy got aids from a shemale but like me. I think you'll be quite surprised by it.