©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I wish i could eat, my appetite is fuckin shot

I'm not sure what's giving me the cravings but only thing that's really different is the var I'm running so could possibly be the culprit....I know the more carbs I try to cut the hungrier I seem to get

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Good chest and calves .....dropped all test and tren so just on low dose primo and preworkout var but will be dropping var shortly oddly enough strength is still up pretty good

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a good back session,...can tell now that most of the gear is gone .....lost a bit on my low rack pulls...funny how when on blast your ready for the run to end and when your off can't wait to get back on....oh well gonna give it a bit like it or not and try to lean up before blasting again....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a decent leg calves days ....had to bump the primo back up a little couldn't handle 25mg a day just to low for trt cruise....the gyno is all but gone...still have a small spot under right side but what is there is small and the hardness is disappearing....left side lump is gone but there's just a extremely minor tissue kinda around where you would get the starting lump but it's steadily disappearing....I guess I'm not real prone because all I did to fix was adex and dropped the test...not sure but think I want to cruise at least part of October if not all before I start bulk again will see ....I'm also super low carbs now finally should be close to keto and running in the dnp

Tmt I'll be in touch shortly....sorry for being slow...my stress level and life at present is just all over the place....there's just those times it seems to take tens times what it should to accomplish the simplest shit....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
what is primo like?

What I notice from it is the way i feel better on it and the look, even still carrying the extra fat I do when bulking it's like you still have a different definition that goes away with out it...like dropping to 25 a day fatigue went way up ,didn't want to workout etc and instead of leaning out I was softer and softer....I bumped up to 50 a day now and it really isn't enough for definition but the drive for the workouts is better.....800 plus I think definition is alot more apparent....keep in mind I seem to react differently to everything than most

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Really good chest tris today.....couldn't help myself haven't killed it for awhile so dropped 100 anadrol 100 var preworkout ... definitely noticed ....good heavy chest day

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit back delts bis.....no big compounds just heavy usual movements.....it usually don't do it but really not liking the feeling from the dnp.....I swear this last year has changed my reaction to compounds steadily.....not necessarily for the worst it just seems each run is different each time .... constantly changing never know what to expect at this point.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Not much to report hit some decent arms today...this low dose shit isn't lasting much longer I feel like a fuckn sleepy zombie most of the day...not getting shit done..

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Went through a quick chest day .... nothing crazy last chest day was heavy so just hit heavish and only one exercise per part for about 5 to 7 sets worked pretty well.....Ive found out dropping.test all together doesn't work for me.anymore I've tried it twice now in the last several months and I can't function.....my shit all works and I can lift if I force myself to the gym but I'm not in order mentally or physically at all so back to trt dose shortly then to blast....I'm not gonna bitch about being on ever again

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back day did usuals and went with heavy racks followed with some moderate back extensions kept all the tightness and stiffness from setting in....was working my way back to deads but really there just a squat with a rack pull that puts more strain on my lower back when I can get the same results with racks on back day and the right squat variation on leg day with a lot less abuse on my lower back...I'm sure I'll dead here and there but it's not necessary for what I'm after

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I do the same thing sometimes when i blog my stuff too. I just right what i did fast and im like fuck it. LOL

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I do the same thing sometimes when i blog my stuff too. I just right what i did fast and im like fuck it. LOL

I'm kinda in a fucked up loop right now it seems...lol going through the motions ....can't get diet right, workouts are good but not inspiring at all...I am getting my drive and mentality in order with bumping to test and dropping the primo....I would think maybe the primo was something else since I've unsuccessfully tried running it solo twice but I've had several source's it all had the same effect physically with no out of place sides and some of it was tested so who knows...this last run probably taxed the system more than shows

Hit chest shoulders yesterday......back traps today.....chest was a real good workout back was pretty typical....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been a few I think I've figured out the issue I'm having trying to cruise primo solo.....it's not the primo or the test....sometimes shit is right in front of us but we're to close to see so to speak....I didn't realize everytime I've tried to cruise the primo I was running dnp...you'd think this would be obvious when I was trouble shooting but when I run test/ dnp it really doesn't fuck with me very much on the other hand primo/dnp whole new deal.....so it looks to be the cause ....I guess I'll find out next cruise....this explains the higher dose of primo bringing me out of it some....if I'd ran it really high it would more than likely solved the issue but wouldn't have really been a cruise

Test is back in order got a great arms delts workout

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Good heavy chest today went heavy and forced the reps and push few extra sets on all for a good day didn't do anything with it just focused on chest....test is fully kicked back in feeling pretty much back in order....think I'll stay at my dose as long as possible......fuck who am I kidding I'll back on tren in a few weeks lol

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Great back day worked up few set each on rack pulls with good reps and form , 405,495,585 those are great numbers for my back,no tren just test, back wasn't strained at any time...them I dropped to 315 and hit shrugs squeezing like hell on top....after that hit rest of my normal back lifts heavy then a few bis and Tris.....just a great gym day .....I may not be shreading yet but I'm actually seeing some results from all the work on the strength side which motivating ....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Pounded the legs this morning and hit some calve press I've been going easy on calves compared to normal as far as days worked so I can shock them by just killing them for 3 to. 4 weeks I've found this seems to work for most muscles for me if I lay off then pound them I get the best gains as long as I do just a few parts at a time doing the whole body just seems to wear you down instead of growth... So kinda just rotate through different muscles seems to be key