©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Got in an arm day yesterday....good bi and tri work then just tore the hell out of delts from every angle....made for good day.....got my cruise at about 1050 test e ,some var preworkout and 20 iu slin. Looking forward to bumping for the bulk again but holding as long as possible this round instead of just pushing dose to early , hopefully this gets more from a smaller dose by the end ...

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I've been trying to keep up with ur 290 journey,damn thats massive!!did u mean ur cruising test at 150mg,not 1050? What's ur current weight aon&if u don't mind sharing,I like to know ur shoulders routine?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm cruising 1050 , I had dropped it out completely for a bit before ramping back up to that. I'm 252 today I tried to lean out a bit but with the gear removed it was a waiste of time so it's back on growing as lean as I can for now.

As for working shoulders I generally know what muscles I want to hit in a given session and try to just go with the lifts for that muscle that feel the most productive for a given day. Like shoulders I may start with bar work and decide a set in that it's not happening and switch to db and hit like set of twenty to feel it out then jack the weight as I need to struggle at 6 reps sometimes that's 3 sets sometimes it's 6. Then if I don't think the muscle is beat enough I'll move to cables or machines depending what the shoulders have left and usually I try to rotate from session to session so if I'm hitting db alot I'll purposely do something different the next session like more cable or bar work juat to stay out of comfort with any lift. I do that for almost every body part with the exception of a few lift like racks, squats, legs extensions,leg curls, etc stay in alot more than others

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a good good chest and triceps today just a solid work with nothing over the top. Changing my rest day order to get in a better rest distribution with getting more work in.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm cruising 1050 , I had dropped it out completely for a bit before ramping back up to that. I'm 252 today I tried to lean out a bit but with the gear removed it was a waiste of time so it's back on growing as lean as I can for now.

As for working shoulders I generally know what muscles I want to hit in a given session and try to just go with the lifts for that muscle that feel the most productive for a given day. Like shoulders I may start with bar work and decide a set in that it's not happening and switch to db and hit like set of twenty to feel it out then jack the weight as I need to struggle at 6 reps sometimes that's 3 sets sometimes it's 6. Then if I don't think the muscle is beat enough I'll move to cables or machines depending what the shoulders have left and usually I try to rotate from session to session so if I'm hitting db alot I'll purposely do something different the next session like more cable or bar work juat to stay out of comfort with any lift. I do that for almost every body part with the exception of a few lift like racks, squats, legs extensions,leg curls, etc stay in alot more than others

Just to add to the above when I'm trying to kill a group like shoulders for instance after I've pretty much killed I with 6-7 sets each muscle db then hit some machine work I almost always finish with cables for burnout, I'll run as many sets as I can till I'm down to barely pulling 15 pounds for a few reps...on some parts machines does this better but basically real heavy sets to start then move to cables andbrep out at end till nothing left at all.

Today was just a average back day going through he muscle/lifts to get the work in then next back day will be all out...good day overall

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit arms and delts.....changed schedule a bit hitting chest/Tris/shoulder pressing/ calves day 1 back/ bis day 2 rest3 arms/delts day4 legs / hard calves5 then rest 6 repeatvseems to let me push a little harder so far...dope and food same for now

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit really good leg/ calve day ...have that awesome can't climb the stairs feeling ...pretty much just doubled up all my lifts worked really well

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Good heavy chest shoulder tri day....no issues just a solid day ....chest was shot I planned to finish out with chest dips ...grabbed the bars like usual but just dropped straight down ...chest didn't have enough left to even hold myself up for the first one so called it a day

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Solid back traps calves today.. really tore the calves up to finish out.....keeping slin about same for now but may drop it out till I bring in everything else..

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Keep killing it bro. I’m over here just trying to get to 215 and drowning in food without the scale hardly moving haha

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Keep killing it bro. I’m over here just trying to get to 215 and drowning in food without the scale hardly moving haha

I'll be honest I wish it was a little harder for me to gain in some ways...I fight fat constantly....for me it's bulk or cut seems there's no happy medium no matter what I try...

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Shoulders r there brother !!awesome separations.i have never in all the years Ive been in this,been as big as I wanted.but at 44yrs old,I am geeling more comfortable just being the best&healthy Me i can be.I still dream of even getting to 250lbs !! looking good aon

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Shoulders r there brother !!awesome separations.i have never in all the years Ive been in this,been as big as I wanted.but at 44yrs old,I am geeling more comfortable just being the best&healthy Me i can be.I still dream of even getting to 250lbs !! looking good aon

Thanks I'll probably never be happy to some degree but Im really wanting to hit my ideal goal this next year so I can concentrate on health and shape myself....I had a plan but it's a bit behind this fall didn't go on schedule but what ever does lol.... hopefully I can move forward with my plan for the year shortly ..things seem to be playing out but shit is just slow.....

Tore up shoulders today again and had a pretty good arm day despite gym being full and having to work around different lift to get it done but honestly the change up was pretty productive

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit legs yesterday and pounded calves again....heavy squats then the usual suspects......giving it a bit longer but thinking it's almost tren time again......going to bring it in low this time I doubt it stays super low long but hoping to keep it low as long as possible.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest,shoulders,Tris.......went heavy on some but really more of a heavy high rep day.....felt great in and out....... believe I'm ready to bring in the tren tomorrow....still debating the dose but definitely think it's time for some trenacidle days....

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Ahhhh bring on the tren!!! I’m trying npp for my first time. Just added to yesterday. Gunna run it at 420 for last 6 weeks of this bulk.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ahhhh bring on the tren!!! I’m trying npp for my first time. Just added to yesterday. Gunna run it at 420 for last 6 weeks of this bulk.

Honestly npp I think in alot of ways is a better drug than tren but having said that need that tren time..lol

Been busy last few.....hit a arm day today not heavy on delts ....just wasn't feeling the delts but bis and Tris went really well..