©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hammer machine rows
Flat machine rows
Wide lat pulldowns
Reverse ez bar pushdowns to stomach
Standing calves
Bent rows
Machine back extensions
Calve presses

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Leg press
Hammer curl
One are reverse rope handle pulldowns
Cable curls
Rope pulldowns
dB side lats
dB rear fly's
Rope handle face pulls
Machine side lats
Seated leg curls
Leg extensions
Machine leg kick backs
Standing leg curls
Squats

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You do quite a few exercises most workouts huh? How many sets per exercise you usually do? I usually do around 30 sets total for 2 body parts and that takes me 75 minutes...looks like you're hammering away for 2 hours or more

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I generally do 3 to 7 sets per exercise 8 to 12 reps depending on what it takes to feel I got it done I've been cutting back the number of exercises lately and pushing up the weight it has sped up the workouts some and the time it takes to feel I've tore down the muscle. I was hitting 2 to 3 hours a session everyday and some still are. I play it by ear though some parts get more reps and some I'll hit less reps real heavy some days ill hit 16-20 rep sets and do sets till shot. Lately I've really tried to keep it changing because my body was getting used to the 2-3hr so much that some days I wouldn't even get soreness the next day.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm just past a month in to new bulk figure I'll update progress.

Diet has worked pretty well, it seems I miss about 1 meal every other day, not sure what's up with it but I'm growing and not really adding fat that's noticeable. Strength and size gains are on schedule to meet my goals for the run so far,im sure this will get tougher as the run progresses.

As far as the gear I had planned to run the anadrol for the first 8 weeks but instead it ended up working better to run it higher and drop at end of week 4. I'll see where I'm at after week 8 and bring back in if needed but if the runs stays it's course I doubt I'll need it. I'm just starting week 5 ,dropped the anadrol and bumped the sust,primo,and npp just enough to take up the slack. At this point I'm not adding anything else, it's not needed. If I keep making gains by bumping each month I may not even bring in the tren at week 9 unless needed.

As of today, day 33, I'm up 12lb solid, gains have stayed really steady. Recovery is good havnt needed to add extra supps. I know I haven't but it feels like I've put an 1" on my arms. I'm hoping what I'm feeling is my muscle finally stretching to end with some good size.

Cardio
Upright row wide
Hands touching bar shrugs
Wide lat pulldowns
Hammer block pulldowns
Reverse ez bar tri pulldowns set with rope pulldowns
Open grip bar tri pushdowns set with rope overhead extensions
Hammer curls
dB side lat raises
dB w fly's
dB rear fly's
dB front raises
Reverse ez bar curls
Machine rows flat grip

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Leg press set with calve presses
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Machine kickbacks
Laying leg curls
Standing calves
Light squats to burn the pump in and finish out

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

dB press
Flat bench
Incline dB
Incline plate machine
Decline bench
Decline cables
Rope pulldowns
Pyramid bar pushdowns
Cable curls
Cable side lats
Cable crossovers
Hammer curls
dB side lats
dB rear fly's
Machine fly's

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Wide hammer pulldowns
Wide lat pulldowns
Seated hammer rows
Seated one arm rows
Low pulley trap pulls
Bent rows
Back extensions
Calve presses
dB military press

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Work training really fucked up.last 3 days but hit what I could today anyway.....really flat and energy down after a 17 hr day but I'm not missing more workouts .....il find a new job first .....probably not an issue in a few though think I'm going to be able to start doing my complete arms and shoulders workouts at work should have 6 to 7 20 min spans to do them in every day will make a huge difference on time in evening workouts...

Every thing pretty much to fail
Seated leg curls
Leg extensions
Presses
Hammer curls
Reverse ez bar curls
dB standing tri extensions
Hammer block tri pushdowns
Rope handle face pulls
Cable delts

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

Decline bench
Bent row
dB presses
Seated row
Incline plate machine
Wide lat pulldowns
Machine fly's
One arm mid cable pull across

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Figure I'd make.a.quick check in time is all fucked right now ....works got me 15+ a day then throwing in quick sessions when I can.....I'm pretty sure we weren't design for this but I'm gonna win this one if it kills me

I was up a solid 14lbs im now back down 12 of that from going non stop so I'm figuring I'm gonna add at least 2 more meals probably 3.....it should turn around and be a positive when I start running dB sets all week at work then hit 3 days of heavy kill it sets on weekend.....the way I have the new routine set up it will give me all my workouts but add an extra day of recovery for the added hours at work.....it should have me growing better and give me an extra hour a night sleep

Cardio
Chest
Arms
Calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Flat bench
Incline bench
Upper chest plate machine
Decline bench
Cable declines
Hammer curls
dB over head extensions standing
Cable curls
One arm reverse rope handle pulldowns
Pyramid bar pushdowns
Cable fly's
Bent cable shrugs for reps
Machine fly's

Went heavy on everything and push the reps past fail to half reps going to hit the rest of the body hard tomorrow except calves and rows , my work has me using a row motion all day a I hit twenty foot stairs all day so calves are hit daily now ....should have dB at work this week to hit about everything at work for reps then heavy on days off... it's crazy how much food it takes just to function at this point

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Manuel la or plus heavy lifting is insane on calories. Enjoy that shit!
chipotle extra meat burritos
BK whoppers
ANY THING taco bell
ice cream

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
It's just crazy I can't eat enough if I slack on eating during the day I'm instantly ready to kill over I'm keeping it clean food but it's not easy.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Not going to lie. I'm not a fan of bodybuilding. But to eat high calories AND keep it clean is fucking impressive. Alot of will power to force food down. Stay strong brother.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Not going to lie. I'm not a fan of bodybuilding. But to eat high calories AND keep it clean is fucking impressive. Alot of will power to force food down. Stay strong brother.

It's really starting to fuck with my head it's like a fuckn switch flipped on my metabolism, my goal is 290 but I'm at minimum 10 meals now plus a massive cheat once a week and I've lost 20lbs but look bigger in the mirror which I guess is the real end game but I've become majorly competitive at this point and I'm going to throw everything I have at doing what I said I would so the hgh and orals are coming back in in the next few.

Heavy burn outs in the gym today going back tomorrow to destroy legs and anything else that doesn't hurt enough from today.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It's really starting to fuck with my head it's like a fuckn switch flipped on my metabolism, my goal is 290 but I'm at minimum 10 meals now plus a massive cheat once a week and I've lost 20lbs but look bigger in the mirror which I guess is the real end game but I've become majorly competitive at this point and I'm going to throw everything I have at doing what I said I would so the hgh and orals are coming back in in the next few.

Heavy burn outs in the gym today going back tomorrow to destroy legs and anything else that doesn't hurt enough from today.

:headbang:

Attachments

• 2943934-2930602-0962497671-52911.jpg
    2943934-2930602-0962497671-52911.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13