©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been a minute but work outs seem to have alot better intensity since taking the break, tren seems to have better bite after taking a break from it , in general everything is better after a break...As of late I've been moderating the food but like it or not it's time to eat ...I still hate the new gym but lifting and teaching the kids has given me renewed drive....You can just see that since of life still being ahead of them in them ...they seem to just enjoy every minute of life......I'd pay good money to have that back.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Sick as fuck today....Pretty rare but still killed it in the gym...I have my new work schedule lined out finally so I need to get back to this log...its crazy how much better doing a log keeps you on point....Got a little motivation from the gym lately ,when I first started lifting it seems when I would try weird or lifts that weren't popular people would give you that what the fuck does he think he's doing look but it seems after you start swelling up they more study what your doing and then in the next few you see others doing these lifts.....I really didn't notice this it was actually my daughter that caught it then I started noticing.....I could care less I'm there to lift ...I didn't care they thought I was stupid at first and I don't care they think I know what I'm doing now lol ... Honestly I'm somewhere in the middle I'm finally figuring out what really works for me and that it's everchanging as your body changes...but it shows you that you've made more.progress than you think...So it motivates you none the less.

Today I changed stuff up and started working the hell out of the smaller muscles then hit the bigger lifts like chest ect. It made a real difference ....my numbers were down but it really isolated chest because my arms and shoulders were already shot....Think I'll run it like this for awhile......Picked the food up today also but keeping it leaner than.normal and very clean with carb timing added in .....Reason for trying this way is I've noticed I feel I was growing more with the less food pound for pound....

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Damn life seems to go where the fuck it wants to no matter how much of a control freak a guy is....Between family responsibilities, bs with work, and friggen having to travel the last month has been shit for gym time but that shit stops now...hopefully getting back to this log will get shit back on point...I've kept up the gear and the diet so the gym is really what's gotta get back right ....I'm pretty sure the gym is what keeps me half sane...

Back to the gym over last four days and killed it... felt great ....wife is alot happier my mello level is back where should be...Day 1 all out arms delts calves, day 2 chest traps ,day 3 heavy ass legs bis tris day 4 back shoulders....Today rest and cheat tommorow start again as hard as I can go...

Getting ready to change up on the gear. I'm running primo 700 tren (pellets) 700 and sust 700..
Going to completely drop the test and add a few things ,up the other 2....unless I'm forgetting this will be the first time I've completely drop test in probably 3 or more years...I'm pretty nervous about it but it needs done....If it goes to shit I'll just have to tough it out..

My weight is back around 260 give or take....It seems no matter where I go with my weight I end up back at 250-260.....This is my last push for the heavy numbers....I'm going to throw everything ive learned about myself up to this point at it ......Where I land I land.....From there it's going to be about staying healthier, shreaded ,functional, and lean gains....

If fuckn life would just leave me the fuck alone and let me lift I could conquer this mountain......Im about to the point of saying fuck life and climbing the fuckn mountain....

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a really good heavy arms and calves....Last day of sust....
7 sets hammers moderate up to heavy
8 sets pyramid bar tri push downs moderate to heavy and back down
4 sets heavy one arm machine preacher curls
6 sets reverse grip rope handle tri pulldowns mod to heavy
7 sets rope handle face pulls high mod up to heavy
5 sets rear delts dB moderate
5 sets dB side lats mod up to heavy
10 sets heavy calve presses to fail

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Glade to see you back. As much as we all love to hit the weight and want to bad ass, family and work comes first. That makes you a man and commands respect.

Keep up the log when you can, always enjoy following along.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Gym a little busy today but still got decent chest / shoulders. It helped that I'm back to my gym part time now so most people there know how to lift together with common respect.

Any way
6 sets incline dB heavy to fuckn heavy
8 sets high cable fly's to fail moderate to heavy
6 sets low cable fly's to fail moderate
6 sets low cable trap pulls heavy to heavier
4 sets behind the back bar shrugs heavy
5 sets chest press moderate to heavy
4 sets mil press moderate( wasn't feeling it so moved on)
5 sets cable declines moderate to heavy

Didn't get to do all the lifts I wanted but really went for the held contraction on the lifts and made for a really good chest day...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Gym packed like I've never seen so single exercises to fails

10 sets rope push downs mod to heavy and back
10 sets one arm preacher machine heavy to fail
10 sets calve machine heavy to fail
8 sets calve press heavy to fail
5 set lat pulldowns moderate to fail
6 sets seated hammer block rows mod up to heavy
6 set bent wide rows moderate to fail
Machine back extensions I do these in 4 heavy sets as many reps as possible but shoot for no less than 200 reps total these seem to really help lower back issues

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs and delts today but knee wasnt feeling good so stuck to high sets machines no big compounds but was a good change up

10 sets machine side lats mod up to heavy
10 sets dB rear delts mod up to heavy
4 sets side lat cables ( rotator pain put stop to these short order from the pump)
10 sets rope handle face pulls mod up to heavy and back down
10 sets leg extensions moderate for reps
8 sets seat leg curls mod up to heavy pushing the reps
8 sets machine kick backs mod to heavy and wabbled to truck

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Rest day yesterday....Pretty sure as I progress my lifting style adapts to what personally work better for my body because it seems I'm lifting a lot less exercises lately and getting alot more out of it......Could just be from having more muscle to tear down when lifting now but definitely see a difference in workouts for the better....

Arms and calves today
8 sets dB hammers mod to heavy for 5 sets then 3 mod burnout sets
5 sets heavy to real heavy dB tri kick backs
8 sets cable curls heavy
8 sets flat bar tri pushdowns 5 sets mod to heavy 3 sets heavy burn outs
3 sets cable side lats moderate
6 sets face pulls heavy
4 sets side lats dB heavy
10 sets calve presses heavy to fail dropping weight last 3 sets

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Fuckn love sat nights at my gym ...Empty no distractions...

6 sets dB press flat heavy up then one mod burn set
5 sets incline dB heavy up
5 sets incline dB center chest mod
7 sets decline bench heavy drop sets
10 sets cable fly 2 low pullies 8 high bent mod to heavy and back
6 sets Mill press behind neck moderate
9 sets front bar shrugs heavy and slow reps

Bumped primo to 1050 may bump the tren soon but not in a rush.....I'm growing .... Strength is climbing.....And work out are good so no real need yet.....

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
6 sets hammer block seated rows mod to heavy
7 sets wide lat pulldowns mod to heavy for 5sets then 2 mod sets
8 sets flat bar tri pushdowns heavy up and back
7 sets hammer curls heavy up and back
10 sets one arm rope handle tri pulldowns mod for pump reps
8 sets cable curls mod for pump reps
6 sets over head pyramid bar tri extensions heavy
4 sets machine back extensions 250 total reps
7 sets seated calves mod for 202 total reps

The run is going really well ....better I think than usual....Going to leave gear where at for a bit but bringing in growth and slin in next 2 maybe 3 weeks ....Been putting this off because I'm decided to run slin with the growth and with meals on certain days....Leary of this still but it's time....will be running novolin r ....I don't have good access to fast slin so will make do..I'm going to try and post up my protocol and post pretty detailed my results,side effects ect with it...If it makes me fuckn fat it will be dropped pretty quick but running tren/growth/primo it shouldn't

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
10sets machine side lats mod to heavy
8 sets rear delts cables mod to heavy
4 sets w fly's mod
6 sets squats mod for reps
8 sets leg extensions mod for reps
9 sets seated leg curls mod to heavy

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Break yesterday back at it today...Pretty sure the day of eating laying around was needed because today was a really good session ...

6 sets dB hammers heavy
6 sets dB overhead tri extensions heavy
5 sets low pulley cable curls heavy
8 sets machine tri push downs maxed out the machine
6 sets dB rear delts mod up to heavy
8 sets machine side lats mod to heavy
3 sets standing calves heavy
6 sets calve presses heavy
4 sets cable side lats

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Full gym so machines for reps mostly but change up helps from time to time ...Any gym days a good day.....

10sets chest press mod for reps
8 sets machine fly's mod for reps
10 sets shoulder press mod up and back for reps
7 sets decline bench mod up and back for reps
6 sets high cable fly's bent mod up for reps

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
love the volume. What rep range are you in?

There's a few exceptions but usually when I go for reps 16 to 20 the last couple sets usually a few less

When going heavy I'll get down to as low as 4 to 6 by last few sets

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I should add heavy ,moderate ect is relative to the day and the lift not really the number it's more the feel....like today I was grunting to hammer curl the 85s clean for 8 and usually I can push and get 10-12 clean if I want it enough, today I felt good but that shit wasn't happening if I'd took the whole can of preworkout......

6 sets dB side lats mod to heavy
6 sets dB rear delts same
6 sets hammers same
8 sets reverse grip rope handle tri pulldowns mod up and back
8 sets high cable curls same
6 sets rope pushdowns heavy
6 sets rope handle face pulls heavy
6 sets bent bar rows mod up and back
6 sets seated machine rows same
6 sets machine pulldowns same
4 sets back extensions for 204 total reps

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been rolling around my slin protocol and going to keep it pretty simple .....It's going to depend on the day what I run....On days I work it will be growth mixed together with r morning when waking fasted then cardio ( proper carb timing of course) then if I can workout early enough after work just slin pre workout....

On days I don't work it will be the same deal upon wake up then slin growth mix again later in day then slin pre workout.

On days I'm not working out it will be just the morning slin and growth for the first 30 days or so then at that point nothing on non work out days....I'll be t4/t3 ect

Does anyone see any issues with the basic layout of what I'm running? Dose will be set by feel and worked up to.

Last edited: